This thread is privately moderated by the.ronin., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 30, 2021, 12:03 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Thread OP
$60.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Lot of Whoop Stuffs (incl 4 FCs)

Have been meaning to sell all my whoop stuff since I have not really flown this class for a long time. Whoops yes, just not the plastic tiny whoops anymore. I was going to sell individually but man I'm sick of posting sale ads lol. So seeing if I can sell as a lot. I dont really have the time (or motivation to be honest) to test these so selling for a stupid low price (there's FOUR fc's in here!) - but *as is*.

Important things to note on the FCs:

* On the BetaFPV, the 6-pin header next to the u.fl was cut off to make the FC fit in a build - this header was for their RX module.
* On the Crazybee F4 Lite, the u.fl was desoldered so I could direct solder a nano omni.

I can also throw in a bunch of whoop battery connectors including some betaflight ones.

$85 shipped CONUS.
Last edited by the.ronin.; Dec 02, 2021 at 11:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2021, 06:24 PM
Thread OP
Please note the NBD one is pending sale.
Dec 02, 2021, 11:47 AM
Thread OP
NBD one sold. Price reduced.

Quick Reply