Thread OP
Discussion

New product

I need your suggestions, we are going to launch buggy RC
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2021, 03:47 PM
I see all your typos
Who is you?

I don't like "moon buggies" so I vote for something based on a real vehicle. Maybe I am in the wrong forum...
Nov 30, 2021, 06:48 PM
MOD IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!
i like it
Dec 09, 2021, 04:09 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harquebus
Who is you?

I don't like "moon buggies" so I vote for something based on a real vehicle. Maybe I am in the wrong forum...
This is a new design made by the designer, and it will not be available until two years later, so it has to be a bit forward-looking. Sorry I can't post too many pictures, there are many detailed pictures.
Dec 09, 2021, 06:23 AM
Look at U4 buggies.... make it independent front and locked straight rear axle and put a decent brushless system on it!
Last edited by themountain; Dec 09, 2021 at 08:09 PM.
Dec 12, 2021, 08:47 PM
User Registered
Pictures made me think of a monster SUV. Whatever you got up your sleeve... A 1/10, or 1/8 scale 4wd platform with aluminum chassis, great shocks, and in kit form... I'd buy it. Key word... "kit".
Dec 13, 2021, 05:11 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyUs
Pictures made me think of a monster SUV. Whatever you got up your sleeve... A 1/10, or 1/8 scale 4wd platform with aluminum chassis, great shocks, and in kit form... I'd buy it. Key word... "kit".
We are still discussing the specific chassis plan, and hope that there is a certain point of innovation. It is not a traditional structure, but brings some new gameplay. I hope you have your own thoughts on the structure model that can be shared on my webpage.
Jan 16, 2022, 08:51 PM
Thread OP

renderings

Final new car renderings,

Quick Reply