This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 27, 2021, 09:33 PM
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Discussion

Dynam 550 Turbo Jet White Twin 64mm EDF Jet (46") Wingspan with Electronic Ret

Okay,
As I type this tonight, there has been many USA distributors that have discontinued the Dynam line of RC EPP Jets that operate on 3, 4-cells with great results. It is my thoughts that it is perhaps the bigger picture to get more profit margin by the introduction of the larger and heavier EDF jets. These newer EDF jets require 6-Cells and capacities now range into the 5,000mAH (5.0 Amp-Hour) Lithium Polymers.

Hence, my beloved and discontinued "White" Dynam Turbo Twin 64mm EDF Jet that operates with just a 3-Cell, 2200mAH, 35C, Lithium Polymer still is operational today and I was lucky to find a true gentleman who sold me some hard to find parts for my Dynam Turbo Jet. (Picture attached).

A few have contacted me saying to provide a video showing the performance and most importantly the landing of this very nicely designed EDF Jet by Dynam so, here it is:

Dynam Turbo Jet 64mm EDF at Moon Port Edited 10 28 2014 (3 min 44 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply