Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jun 27, 2001, 07:58 AM
Find More Posts by Graham Stabler
Sticky Shepherd

Get free plans here....

I've posted this message most places I can think of so I apologise for the repetition.

I am just finishing the compilation of a database of every Free flight and slowfly plan that I can find on the internet. Its in Access format but I can produce Excel, html, text and other formats. If you would like a copy email me off list at eexgs@nottingham.ac.uk specifying the format you require. I am also intersted in any slowfly plans you all know about as I'm a bit behind the times on those. Drop me a seperate email with any urls you might have for them and I'll add them. The database will also be on the net eventually but I want to finish the rest of the site first.

Graham
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2001, 12:48 PM
Find More Posts by thrmaln
Hey Graham,

Are these a list of plans for purchase or a list of websites with free plans? Either way I am interested. I am currently drawing up a set of plans from a 3 view drawing in CAD for a 1914 2 place bleriot with the same general wingspan and dimensions as a lite stick. I hope to use a litestick powereplant for the plane. I should have it done soon, but unfortunately other commitments will keep me form building it until mid summer. If all goes well I want to have it laser cut and offer it as a kit.

Best regards,

Marc Webster
Old Jun 27, 2001, 06:44 PM
Find More Posts by Graham Stabler
Sticky Shepherd
its a database of every free plan that I can find for download. It contains the url of the homepage the type, wingspan, power source etc. Totally free, its something that I made for myself and a few postings on the freeflight mailing list inspired me to finish and publish it.
Old Jun 27, 2001, 07:39 PM
Find More Posts by thrmaln
Hey Graham,

Thats sounds great! I have found a good deal of free plans myself, but I never wrote the URL down on most of them. I am interested. Could you send it to me in MSword or excell format, or whatever is easiest for you. My email address is thrmaln@hotmail.com. Do you have the ability to print out full size plans? If not I could print some out for you in return. I have an E size pen plotter that can print up to 36" wide X unlimited length. If you have a particular plan you want let me know and I will print it up.

Best regards,

Marc Webster
Old Jun 29, 2001, 05:43 PM
Find More Posts by aeronutz
Great Idea GS, can I have a free plan of your two cell, two channel P51d please. I read it is the finest model in Europe! What sort of retracts does it use?
YouruncleMark
Old Jun 29, 2001, 06:32 PM
Find More Posts by jrgii
disregard this post... testing only

[This message has been edited by jrgii (edited 06-29-2001).]