Nov 24, 2021, 06:02 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Solicito ayuda para proyecto humanitario

hola a todos , estamos tratando de hacer un barco para ayuda humanitaria, estamos intentando poder fabricar la electronica con Arduino, por una cuestion de costos, si alguien le interesa el proyecto, hablemos y entre todos podemos dar una solucion a algo que es verdaderamente desesperante, como no encontrar un familiar, desde ya muchas gracias, si interesa empezamos a intercambiar puntos de vista y demas
to remove ads between posts
Nov 24, 2021, 07:13 PM
Thread OP

siguiendo

este es el modelo realizado en maya y resina nautica
Nov 25, 2021, 11:05 AM
20M northeast of Hell Mi
Translation…
Hello everyone, we are trying to make a boat for humanitarian aid, we are trying to be able to manufacture the electronics with Arduino, for a matter of costs, if someone is interested in the project, let's talk and together we can give a solution to something that is truly desperate, such as not finding a relative, thank you very much, if it is interested we start
I.M.O the size of the boat will limit the size of the payload…. The price of the boat will not be cheep —- aid delivered =big bucks per pound.. and on the receiving end someone needs to know how to get the items out of the boat without destroying it. And send it back for a return trip .remember you are looking at thousands of tons of foods/ med supply/building supplies.
Hummm …this looks like a Drug runners item.. with that said No help from me..
Latest blog entry: Blog
Nov 30, 2021, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljimmy
Translation…
Hello everyone, we are trying to make a boat for humanitarian aid, we are trying to be able to manufacture the electronics with Arduino, for a matter of costs, if someone is interested in the project, let's talk and together we can give a solution to something that is truly desperate, such as not finding a relative, thank you very much, if it is interested we start
I.M.O the size of the boat will limit the size of the payload…. The price of the boat will not be cheep —- aid delivered =big bucks per pound.. and on the receiving end someone needs to know how to get the items out of the boat without destroying it. And send it back for a return trip .remember you are looking at thousands of tons of foods/ med supply/building supplies.
Hummm …this looks like a Drug runners item.. with that said No help from me..
Maybe the protected witness program stopped sending money

Quick Reply