Nov 23, 2021, 08:13 PM
Old Duffer
Thread OP
Discussion

Two weeks ago...

...I started a thread about the Customer Service and difficulty navigating the site of a major hobby supplier here in the States. The thread magically disappeared (probably because I used their name and the hobby outfit advertises heavily on this site.) No name calling was involved, there wasn't an invoice involved (but not because I didn't try,) and I thought the conversation was as amiable as it could be given the circumstances.

The upshot of the whole thing was the Customer Service rep suggested I PM them and we'd get the whole issue sorted out.

"I" was to PM "Them".... the last I understood, PM's go both ways. If I were in the CS business (and I have been,) and took it seriously, (which I did,) I would have taken the initiative and reached out to the customer through a PM.

As I said in the Thread Title, it's been two weeks and apparently they couldn't care less as there's not been any follow-up on their part whatsoever.

Customer Service.....right.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2021, 08:24 PM
Mt. Dora, Florida
Two weeks ago I could have cured cancer. Two weeks ago I could have run a marathon. Two weeks ago I could have scaled Mt. Everest. But alas two weeks ago I was to lazy just as I am today.
Nov 23, 2021, 08:33 PM
Go Gondos
Your thread didn't disappear, it was likely moved to the correct forum
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...e#post48149293
Nov 23, 2021, 08:33 PM
RCG -Minus Member
You posted in the wrong section and it was moved by a moderator. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...e-it-s-just-me
Latest blog entry: Nall in the Fall '21
Nov 23, 2021, 08:36 PM
BnG...
Just like this thread then?
Nov 23, 2021, 08:39 PM
Old Duffer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
Your thread didn't disappear, it was likely moved to the correct forum
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...e#post48149293
Thank you, I had no idea. There wasn't any notation of this at all.
Nov 23, 2021, 08:41 PM
Old Duffer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa-n-glow
Just like this thread then?
Probably.......
Nov 23, 2021, 08:55 PM
BnG...
Well, your thread will help me avoid HK another decade, so thanks.

Quick Reply