Show off your Micro Helis' "friends".
I'm curious as to what other r/c vehicles micro-heli pilots have. How diverse are your r/c interests? Let's see what else you drive.
Rules: Any pictures MUST contain your micro heli. After all, this IS the micro-heli forum.
Here's my stuff:
- Harley Davidson motorcycle with full lighting (from Walmart)
- .25 Trainer with custom xenon strobe lights You need shades for them!
- PZ P51D Mustang
- Cessna Skylane 182. Custom lighting system including landing, taxi, nav and strobes. Custom flaps and on-board generator system. (under construction)
- BMW Z3 (HP Racing). Removable hard top, complete interior w/driver and custom full lighting package including all dash guages.
- That wee little thing is an old "canned-heat" Durango (from Walmart). Custom Police pkg: 7 light LED strobe system, decals and reflective striping. Tricked out to 9v power
- And my new favourite...my Blade.
Something for every season, weather condition and location.
Here's my smallest helicopter sitting on the nose of my biggest plane. I have lots of other planes as well but can't be bothered to gather them all in a picture.
Left to right, Seagull Edge 540, Homemade helicopter with 30 cm rotor and The World Models Velox Rev II. All electric powered, ~25 W max on the helicopter and ~1200 W max on the planes.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Gallery||Show Off Your Crashed T-Rex, Shogun, X-400, Zoom,Revo CP, & other "mini" sized helis.||ShuNut||Mini Helis||111||Jan 22, 2009 01:25 PM|
|Gallery||Show Off Your Micro Heli!!||Tomie||Micro Helis||85||Jan 05, 2008 07:04 PM|
|Cool||Show off your helis!!!!||imsofaman||Wayne Modelers of Wayne, NJ||1||Oct 20, 2006 09:48 PM|
|Gallery||Show Off Your Micro Jet||burro breath||Pusher Prop Jet Models||0||Jun 08, 2006 09:19 PM|
|Show off your Sub-Micro!!!||Minimole||Micro Helis||39||Apr 20, 2005 11:20 PM|