Old Aug 05, 2005, 04:39 PM
Find More Posts by beemer
Seemed like a good idea!

Show off your Micro Helis' "friends".

I'm curious as to what other r/c vehicles micro-heli pilots have. How diverse are your r/c interests? Let's see what else you drive.

Rules: Any pictures MUST contain your micro heli. After all, this IS the micro-heli forum.

Here's my stuff:

- Harley Davidson motorcycle with full lighting (from Walmart)
- .25 Trainer with custom xenon strobe lights You need shades for them!
- PZ P51D Mustang
- Cessna Skylane 182. Custom lighting system including landing, taxi, nav and strobes. Custom flaps and on-board generator system. (under construction)
- BMW Z3 (HP Racing). Removable hard top, complete interior w/driver and custom full lighting package including all dash guages.
- That wee little thing is an old "canned-heat" Durango (from Walmart). Custom Police pkg: 7 light LED strobe system, decals and reflective striping. Tricked out to 9v power
- And my new favourite...my Blade.

Something for every season, weather condition and location.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2005, 05:13 PM
Find More Posts by Lynxman
Here's my smallest helicopter sitting on the nose of my biggest plane. I have lots of other planes as well but can't be bothered to gather them all in a picture.

Left to right, Seagull Edge 540, Homemade helicopter with 30 cm rotor and The World Models Velox Rev II. All electric powered, ~25 W max on the helicopter and ~1200 W max on the planes.
Old Aug 05, 2005, 06:52 PM
Find More Posts by beemer
Seemed like a good idea!
Wow! Those are biiiig! The one the heli is sitting on reminds me of a big dog with a cookie sitting on it's nose... "waaaait.....waaaait......waaaaait......ok, get it boy!" (SNAP)
Old Sep 03, 2005, 03:28 PM
Find More Posts by Eeeeky
Suspended Account
Heres mine lego P-51(not rc but oh well) tower trainer 40 just got back from flying it today, shogun 400(of course) , GWS dragonfly, Ofna ultra GTLX w/force .26 and zipzap MT!!!!