Nov 15, 2021, 03:21 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Atomic Drz V2 Diff Locked Question

So while building my drz i noticed the rear axel looks similar to the " kyosho ridged rear axel " can i use it in my drz has anyone tried this? So i glued my rear diff on the drz so its locked and ive already snapped a rear axel shaft am i putting down to much torque? lol
to remove ads between posts
Nov 16, 2021, 02:08 AM
Low budget fun
The CVD/dogbones or drive shafts are the same and you can use Mini-Z AWD on DRZ.
Just to be sure, you are talking about this part, right?
Nov 16, 2021, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver_XT View Post
The CVD/dogbones or drive shafts are the same and you can use Mini-Z AWD on DRZ.
Just to be sure, you are talking about this part, right?
I think he is talking about the diff, if you google "kyosho ridged rear axel" you will find it should be the locked rear diff, the blue one.

But the "shaft" should then be the CVDs you posted.

@Soarar209 what motor are you using? Or did it break because you hit something with the car?
Nov 17, 2021, 07:08 PM
I bought a solid axle but have not installed it yet. Here is the link.

https://www.wolframrc.com/product/dr...p=false&q=true
Nov 18, 2021, 03:15 AM
Low budget fun
^
^
That's what DRZ and DRZ v2 need for solid axle. The Mini-Z AWD rigid axle won't work unless you mod it.

ps. My original diff never worked as differential anyway so it's just a solid axle out of the box. And I didn't bother to fix it because I like it that way.
Nov 28, 2021, 12:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairolf
I think he is talking about the diff, if you google "kyosho ridged rear axel" you will find it should be the locked rear diff, the blue one.

But the "shaft" should then be the CVDs you posted.

@Soarar209 what motor are you using? Or did it break because you hit something with the car?
Dmn IM SUPER LATE but im using the MBX 5000KV V3 Brushless Sensored Motor
and i was talking about the blue axel like the one when you google it.

and for the "dog bones" i have snapped both of mine already and have had to use the mini z awd ones i had from another car but the shaft where the wheel nut goes onto isn't really long enough so i was wondering which ones would work for that too? i ordered the "long" style but they are too long .. ive gotten the car to drive a lot better now. My only issue now is my front suspension the left side sags a little more than the right? i have no grease in any of my shocks either tho.. can i use some grease from the store?

Quick Reply