GIANT AIRPLANE vs FIREWORKS!

RCGroups user Foam and Tape builds a giant warbird with help from the Flite Test crew and then builds a killer fireworks cannon to shoot it down!

Splash

Watch the Build of the Plane and the Fireworks Cannon

Watch Peter head over to the shop at Flite Test to build this big warbird.

Then check out the awesome fireworks cannon build!!

GIANT AIRPLANE vs FIREWORKS! (15 min 54 sec)

The Build:

The Cannon Build:

From Peter:

Thank you Warpath for sponsoring the video! Click and download at https://click.fan/petersripol-warpath to join the Air Force and support my channel! Use the code AIRFORCE2021 to get free in-game bonus worth $10!

Thanks to:

• FliteTest
  • Sam Foskuhl
  • Clayton Payne

Nov 05, 2021, 08:58 AM
Aviation Enthusiast
I always enjoy Peter’s adventures, but if I tried half the stuff he does the Feds would probably come and get me in their black suits, especially in the Seattle area.
Nov 05, 2021, 09:31 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
My neighbors would have a meeting for sure...or maybe not.
Nov 06, 2021, 11:29 PM
c/f
c/f
F&T is definitely a trail blazer from another planet, I think it was 2003 I first seen and met him @ SEFF at end of the flightline in a tent with his dad and little brothers. His video blog of 3 full scale ultralight electric builds with model skillsets and mostly model parts was classic F&T and will keep you laughing for hours on YT.

I had to send him some coin when everyone wanted to buy him a ballistic parachute so we could insure #4 would be in the cards....

Then up at FLITE FEST an ultralight could be seen far off in the distance and people started murmuring IS THAT PETER, and the Furman brothers said NO We told him he could'nt and he'll be here with it on a trailer. Classic F&T.

He knew he wanted to be a social influencer I think before Bill Gates made it known to be a future career 15 years out nobody heard of.
Latest blog entry: Outlaw Time Capsule
Nov 10, 2021, 06:22 PM
Just the wrong image for the hobby. I hope the FAA doesn’t see this.
Nov 10, 2021, 06:25 PM
Intermediate Multi
Peter does Oshkosh presentations. The FAA likes him just fine.
Nov 11, 2021, 01:38 AM

Bad Idea.

I agree, this is a bad idea whether the FAA already knows and approves or not. It's bad for public image for feeding into those who want to shut us all down, and it will encourage morons with bottle rockets or whatever somewhere at some point to think it's OK fun to shoot off fireworks or any projectile at RC planes flying around who watch this. Where I live, this is the last thing I would want RC naysayers to see.

Not to mention what a waste all of that is.

That's my 2 cents. -PTH
Nov 11, 2021, 08:13 PM
EPIC!!
that was awesome!,, well made, well done, and well put together ...
Nov 12, 2021, 02:25 AM
It was fun to watch, but you guys are going to lose an eye or an ear if you keep doing stuff like this. You really ought to wear face shields, etc. And discuss safety issues. This looks like too much fun for some idiot not to copy. I guess if you're doing it in that airpark of yours, then there are no nearby neighbors to disturb, so that's good. It might be a good idea to mention that this would be totally illegal in some places.

Also, it seems totally unfair that the aircraft can't shoot back.
Nov 12, 2021, 04:42 PM
Intermediate Multi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln
.........Also, it seems totally unfair that the aircraft can't shoot back.
That sounds like a great video. This just in: Autonomous Zagis with razor blades released in The Bronx.
Nov 13, 2021, 03:02 AM
just Some Useless Geek
Wow, just what we need. Yet Another Idiotic Video of dangerous activity around R/C flying. Way to polish the R/C image.
Nov 14, 2021, 11:11 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Cool!
Latest blog entry: Nall in the Fall '21
Nov 15, 2021, 04:52 PM
Build it, don't buy it
Very cool.

Watched foam and Tape grow up on these pages and do some amazing things even as a young lad. I enjoy watching Peter's dad when he makes an appearance in his projects. When he climbed into the quad Peter built and let Peter fly him around, shows very supportive parenting and the naivety to do such a thing is rather charming.
Nov 16, 2021, 11:04 AM
Interesting. the aerial views look a lot like flak too.

Quick Reply