Futaba - SBC-1 S.Bus Channel Programmer

Whether you are trying to cut down on your model’s weight or wanting to simplify the wiring in your model our new U series SBUS servos are an excellent option to do so at an awesome price

Splash

BC-1 S.Bus Channel Programmer

One common question we get is “How do I change the channel in the servo on my older transmitter?” While you may not be able to change it on some of the older transmitters, we have a few answers for that from either using our CIU-3 and our GPB-1, however, the quickest and easiest way is the SBC-1 which you can do out at the field or in your home with ease and no computers necessary.

With the SBC-1 you can plug your servo directly into it and set your channel with the twist of a dial and a push of a button your channel will be set. This small programmer fits perfectly in any hobbyist toolbox and coming in at $29.99 it’s a no-brainer to have for your next project!

Links

Quick Reply