Nov 02, 2021, 02:56 PM
Trader Rating: 247
BnG...
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Nov 26, 2021 at 11:28 PM. Reason: blah blah blah, so not worth leaving it, get over it data miners
to remove ads between posts
Nov 02, 2021, 03:35 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Well, this will be the last reply I give you to blah blah blah with.
PayPal payment was made within 8 minutes of obtaining confirmation of double boxing.
Refund was made 8 minutes there after.

There’s only one honest answer as to why this happened and that’s because the seller states after the fact that, it is her practice to send out her PayPal addy to anyone who states they will take it because of the reason which I have provided multiple times.

Spin and twist away with as much delight as you can muster.
Nov 02, 2021, 04:04 PM
BnG...
Or call it as an observation of how you deal with people you come in contact with, i.e., (blah blah blah) one more insight as to what you delight in.

Once again an OP becomes more a distraction than the subject, like Ideasman with about 6 points, and miglet. How the seller didn't perform or communicate ahead of the ball is a good point to make, but while doing so, anyone that discovers this side to your personality may not respond at all to your inquiries. Who knows what will set you off next when shipping is late, it arrives broken and a claim is necessary, a piece is missing....you'll be a handful, and not think so. Seems straight to me.

Is leaving feedback for others a challenge?
Nov 04, 2021, 05:15 AM
Trader Rating: 49
Big club and you aint in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa-n-glow View Post
Or call it as an observation of how you deal with people you come in contact with, i.e., (blah blah blah) one more insight as to what you delight in.

Once again an OP becomes more a distraction than the subject,
like Ideasman with about 6 points, and miglet. How the seller didn't perform or communicate ahead of the ball is a good point to make, but while doing so, anyone that discovers this side to your personality may not respond at all to your inquiries. Who knows what will set you off next when shipping is late, it arrives broken and a claim is necessary, a piece is missing....you'll be a handful, and not think so. Seems straight to me.

Is leaving feedback for others a challenge?
We got another one just this morning.

Gotta have something to do with legalization of the devils lettuce.
Nov 04, 2021, 07:12 AM
Trader Rating: 15
- Passing Through -
As soon as a potential buyer says “can I call you” or “Give me a call” before committing, I would be looking at the next buyer in line. Sorry, but I’m happy to lay it all out in PM’s, texts or emails, but I’m not interested in chatting with anyone.

It seems very reasonable to sell to the buyer who is the “least path of resistance”.
Nov 04, 2021, 01:18 PM
BnG...
It depends. $20-$100 item? Sure, makes sense.
What about meeting up 100 miles from home? I'm not leaving my driveway without a phone call and getting a vibe I'm not wasting that much drive time for nothing.
What about a $900 item? Again, that's a bigger ticket item, and a phone call would feel more cozy for each party involved to avoid a scam, or missing details that a voice communication can easily cover quickly and more thoroughly than any character limited PM can. It's the "path to successful transactions" to not think in absolutes but deal with each circumstance as it comes.

Conversely, someone not willing to talk in those instances, I'd be looking for the next seller instead, writing off someone rigid and hard to work with from the start. Who knows what he'll be like when there is a discrepancy? Likely unaccountable and focused only on himself.
Nov 04, 2021, 10:31 PM
Trader Rating: 27
most exalted one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Machine View Post
As soon as a potential buyer says “can I call you” or “Give me a call” before committing, I would be looking at the next buyer in line. Sorry, but I’m happy to lay it all out in PM’s, texts or emails, but I’m not interested in chatting with anyone.

It seems very reasonable to sell to the buyer who is the “least path of resistance”.
I agree
Nov 05, 2021, 12:48 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey View Post
My reply was simple and direct.
The evidence of what the sellers motives were, I provided. You then went on to add another speculation as maybe (?) a possible theory.
Just attempting to stay on track buddy, don’t feel like a victim here.
Not a theory, and you misread my reply and took it as critical, when I was basically agreeing with you about the problem with not committing to a buyer when payment details are sent.

If not that, then you like to make smart replies to people who agree with you.

People not committing to a buyer can sell to someone else for more, after they sent payment details to the first buyer. It's happened before and has been talked in the threads here.
Nov 05, 2021, 02:05 AM
BnG...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedByWolves View Post
We got another one just this morning.

Gotta have something to do with legalization of the devils lettuce.
Yep.
https://www.youtube.com/c/RCSafari/videos
More interested in watching her videos than this thread die out. Her grandpa tribute was nicely done.

Quick Reply