HobbyKing's Tips Bench Tuesday - How to Setup Buddy Boxing

Hobbyking has a new video going over how to set up a buddy box!

Splash

What is buddy boxing?

How do you buddy box for RC? Rob goes over some tips and tricks to set up buddy boxing using OrangeRX radios along with recommended beginner RC planes and how to find RC instructors.

HobbyKing's Tips Bench Tuesday - How to Setup Buddy Boxing (8 min 44 sec)

• What is Buddy Boxing: 00:13
  • How to Setup the Master Radio: 01:44
  • How to Setup the Master Radio: 02:33
  • How to Setup the Master Radio (Close-up): 04:14
  • How to Setup the Student Radio (Close-up): 04:23
  • Recommended RC Planes for Buddy Boxing: 04:40
  • Where to find RC Instructors: 05:39
  • Wrap-up: 06:30
  • Outro, Featured Products: 08:14

Popularly known as buddy boxing or a buddy box, it refers to a training system where 2 radio systems are joined together so an experienced pilot teaches a beginner pilot how to fly their aircraft.

Featured in this video:

Oct 27, 2021, 01:17 PM
Anyone else find it annoying to have a video going in the upper right while trying to teach people things?
Oct 29, 2021, 05:09 PM
rrg
rrg
I do now!
Oct 30, 2021, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf
Anyone else find it annoying to have a video going in the upper right while trying to teach people things?
Yes, extremely so. It's a shame too because with a little bit of forethought they could have just turned it off or edited it out in post.

Quick Reply