This thread is privately moderated by AnimalMother_, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 24, 2021, 03:45 PM
Trader Rating: 26
Thread OP
$45.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

[WTS]5" Prop Sampler

I have a bag full of props I bought over the Summer. Many bags have multiple sets of props inside of them. I tried all 5" props and kept what I like best. I am selling this as a "prop sampler". Some are used, most are not. The props that are used/tested are flyable without affecting prop wash or have no signifcant damage, any prop with damage has been throw in the garbage. (some might be dirty though). If they are used/dirty, they have only been used for test flights to see if I liked them or not. Most of the props( as you can tell by the pics)are fresh. Nothing is left in the bags that is dented or damaged enough to effect flight I've thrown all the bad props in the garbage.

$45.00 Shipped USPS Priority for everything listed to the Lower 48 USA. I cover Paypal fee.
Unwanted opinions and thread crapping will be instantly deleted.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested.
Shipping to the Lower48 USA only.
Last edited by AnimalMother_; Oct 24, 2021 at 04:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply