This thread is privately moderated by stubbornswiss, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 21, 2021, 07:12 AM
Trader Rating: 4
if you don't know... ask!
Thread OP
Wanted

Great Planes Accu Throw

Greetings.
Been looking for a Great Planes Accu Throw, and continue missing out on listings!
Please let me know if you have a complete set (long and short arms).
Many thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2021, 07:51 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobzilla
Saw that, but I was too late!

Story of my life!!
Oct 21, 2021, 09:15 AM
Trader Rating: 9
CC (Certified Curmudgeon)
I have a spare new in the box never assembled but it only has one short wire and two long wires. PM me if interested.

Mike
Oct 21, 2021, 10:38 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinokc
I have a spare new in the box never assembled but it only has one short wire and two long wires. PM me if interested.

Mike
Thanks for the response, but I do need the short wires. (Ordered a knock off from Ali Express - not as good, and only came with long wires)
Oct 21, 2021, 10:56 AM
Trader Rating: 9
CC (Certified Curmudgeon)
Why not make the wires out of piano wire? You can get the wire from any hobby shop or Ace Hardware.

Quick Reply