This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 20, 2021, 08:18 AM
Trader Rating: 262
Thread OP
$149.76 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Found

Need ROBART RETRACTS for ~Dueces Wild~ ARF...Can You Help a Brother Out???.

I have been lucky enough to find one of these unique birds NIB. I am looking for the Robart Retracts...either NIB or good used condition. I hope somebody has the set I can purchase....that would be ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Thank you in advance. Hank
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2021, 12:00 PM
Trader Rating: 286
No E-flight electrics ?? You can still buy the retracts from horizon but you will have to buy the mains and nose gear separately. They are 90 degrees and they are expensive I was lucky enough to buy these for mine
Oct 20, 2021, 12:51 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj3
No E-flight electrics ?? You can still buy the retracts from horizon but you will have to buy the mains and nose gear separately. They are 90 degrees and they are expensive I was lucky enough to buy these for mine
The E-Flite Retracts will work? I did not know that....thanks! Would still love a set of the Robarts, but if this works...I would do in a pinch for sure. Sometimes it ain't just about the $$$$
Oct 20, 2021, 08:41 PM
Trader Rating: 8

robart retracts

PMed
Oct 20, 2021, 10:10 PM
Trader Rating: 81
Not a Drone pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighank13
The E-Flite Retracts will work? I did not know that....thanks! Would still love a set of the Robarts, but if this works...I would do in a pinch for sure. Sometimes it ain't just about the $$$$
I have a set. With tank and Robart valve. They are used but work perfectly.
Send me a pm with your offer.

James
Oct 21, 2021, 10:58 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashmett75
I have a set. With tank and Robart valve. They are used but work perfectly.
Send me a pm with your offer.

James
Thanks James! I just picked up a NIB set, but would love to purchase a back up set. PM headed your way!
Oct 21, 2021, 10:59 AM
Thread OP
Thank you for all that contacted me in this thread and via PM....I love this RC Brotherhood! I have secured at least one NIB and possibly a used back-up pair. Can't wait to fly this thing!

Quick Reply