Oct 19, 2021, 05:26 PM
FASST flyer
Thread OP
Discussion

ESS AIr Sound system

Anyone know anything about, or have any experience with the ESS AIr Sound system? I can't get the gunfire to work. I have it on a channel that works with a servo connected to it. I tried reversing the channel in the transmitter.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 12, 2023, 04:16 PM

No sound from the ESS-AIR sound system v2

No sound and blue light blinking within the amp module at the "+" and "-" buttons. No help from manufacturer no anywhere else on youtube.
Please help...thanks...
Marty
May 20, 2023, 07:46 PM
I also cannot get the guns to work with no help from Sense, they just tell me to hook it up, nothing about trouble shooting the problem.
May 20, 2023, 08:56 PM
FASST flyer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Herder
I also cannot get the guns to work with no help from Sense, they just tell me to hook it up, nothing about trouble shooting the problem.
I had the same problem. I accidentally found out that the gun channel had to be turned ON, and then back OFF before the guns would fire. If I turned that channel ON and left it ON, the guns would not fire.

Play around with that and see if you can get it to work. Try inverting the channel and then toggling it ON and back OFF.
Last edited by KatManDEW; May 20, 2023 at 10:03 PM.
May 21, 2023, 07:40 AM

Guns

When you speak of turning guns on and off, do you mean by the switch on my transmitter that I have assigned to it? Or turn the channel off and on? I have reversed it to no effect. What do you mean by on and off? Thanks
May 22, 2023, 10:40 AM
FASST flyer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Herder
When you speak of turning guns on and off, do you mean by the switch on my transmitter that I have assigned to it? Or turn the channel off and on? I have reversed it to no effect. What do you mean by on and off? Thanks
Mine wouldn't work if I just turned turned that channel on with a switch. I had to switch that channel on, and back off to get the gun sound to work. I have it on a "momentary" switch now. A button actually. I just press the button and then release it.

Quick Reply