This thread is privately moderated by Schtubb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 19, 2021, 02:13 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
Free
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Flyingwings Revenge Wing (FPV mini plank)

This is a free Flyingwings Revenge Wing. You can see one of them in flight here, although this video is not of my plane, it's just colored very similarly:

The Flyingwings "Revenge" FPV Wing (Doesn't appear to "Flutter") (15 min 46 sec)

It has good Emax metal gear servos and some M3 screws for mounting a motor. Otherwise, it is a bare plane. It has been flown twice, but it was not for me and I've stripped it for parts. All EPP foam is in good shape.

I'm in Portland, OR and would love it if a local wants to pick this us. Otherwise, I will ship, at your cost.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2021, 04:51 AM
Trader Rating: 82

Flying wings

Hello there how much would be the shipping cost to HIALEAH FL 33013
Oct 20, 2021, 11:35 AM
Trader Rating: 15
PM sent
Oct 22, 2021, 10:06 PM
Thread OP
There has been some back & forth on this, but the model is still available.

Falcon who is local to me has expressed interest, but could not come immediately to pick it up.

In the meantime, I pulled a shipping quote for another interested party, and shipping was $85-$105 to get it to Maryland, depending on carrier. This was too much for that party. Bautarcmodel, I would assume shipping to you in Florida would be comparable. Let me know if you are interested.

Otherwise, it's back to Falcon, but he has directed me to defer to anyone who shows up/pays for shipping before he can get here. If anyone else is interested you are welcome to get in touch.
Oct 23, 2021, 01:07 AM
Trader Rating: 15
Potential buyers may want to consider using www.pirateship.com to get a commercial rate on shipping. Takes 5 minutes to sign up for it and you get shipping rates much lower than retail. I've used them 5 or 6 times in the past few months and I love it.

As a seller you input the package info (size, weight, etc.) and shipping address and it will pop up with the best rates from all the major shippers like UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. You pick which one you'd like to use, pay for it and then print out the shipping label and tape it to the box. You can even use it to schedule a free pickup from whichever carrier you are using so you don't even have to leave the house.

If you're a buyer you can do all the same stuff to purchase the shipping label and then download the label in PDF format and email it to the seller. Then the seller just tapes it to the box and sends it on to you.
Oct 24, 2021, 02:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skavage
Potential buyers may want to consider using www.pirateship.com to get a commercial rate on shipping. Takes 5 minutes to sign up for it and you get shipping rates much lower than retail. I've used them 5 or 6 times in the past few months and I love it.
I really appreciate knowing about this, thank you! I will look into this next time, which may be soon since I have other things to clear out of my garage.

In the meantime, Falcon came and got this plane today, so nobody paid exorbitant shipping. Thank to all for their interest.

Quick Reply