Subscribe! Spektrum Youtube Channel!

Watch all the cool and informational videos released by the Spectrum team!

Splash

SpektrumRC Youtube Channel

In October of 2004, Horizon Hobby rocked the RC world by unveiling one of the most revolutionary advances to ever hit the market: Spektrum 2.4GHz Digital Spectrum Modulation Technology. While in development, Spektrum engineers sought to create a radio system that provided the end user with the same locked-in feel as a crystal-based radio while eliminating the problems of previous technologies. Spektrum engineers sought to improve both the modeling experience and safety all at the same time. Since then, racers and pilots have embraced Spektrum products and made the brand the leader in spread spectrum technology

Over the years Spektrum has brought major advancements with it's products. Starting with the DX3 and DX6 years ago, the line of Spektrum products now includes some of the most advanced air and surface RC equipment in the world.

Some of the things you might see...

Go There Now!

CLICK HERE

Oct 18, 2021, 05:00 PM
Lots of good tips and tricks for Spektrum owners.
Oct 25, 2021, 10:13 AM
already ruff, trying for ready
I gravitated to this article because I'm currently engaged in setting up a Spektrum AS3X receiver/transmitter and have been spending hours viewing their videos. I appreciate that a lot of hobbyists like and have confidence in Spektrum, but for folks like me who struggle with the complexity of "improved" receivers/transmitters I wish their documentation/manuals were a little better. When you are looking for one or two specific items it is discouraging to have to view an entire video. But, I must say that when Spektrum AS3X works it is impressive. I'll explore their channel with fingers crossed.
Last edited by Ruffin Ready; Oct 27, 2021 at 04:00 PM.
Oct 27, 2021, 09:57 AM
AIRWAR
Can Spektrum transmitters play .wav files? All models, or some of models (which), or none of them?

If so, in what folder should these files live? I don't know, I don't have a Spektrum transmitter.

But if someone can provide me with some info (or donate an old transmitter even) I could modify up a version of my SoundPack for Open-TX to be a Spektrum specific download version as well...

Anyone with experience using Spektrum feel free to answer or PM me

http://soundpack.air-war.org/
Oct 27, 2021, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppergirl
Can Spektrum transmitters play .wav files? All models, or some of models (which), or none of them?

If so, in what folder should these files live? I don't know, I don't have a Spektrum transmitter.

But if someone can provide me with some info (or donate an old transmitter even) I could modify up a version of my SoundPack for Open-TX to be a Spektrum specific download version as well...

Anyone with experience using Spektrum feel free to answer or PM me

http://soundpack.air-war.org/
you should ask this in the spectrum forum
Oct 27, 2021, 06:36 PM
it would be nice if spectrum could organize their videos so everything is in one place

Quick Reply