This thread is privately moderated by markfickett, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 16, 2021, 10:30 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
$65.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NerdCam3D Mk.2 stereo FPV camera

Bought these on RCGroups. Work great, and deliver on the promise of giving you depth perception (with compatible goggles). Picture quality and lower-half exposure setting are also very nice. However, I decided for my small plane and gentle flying style a simple all-in-one camera and vtx works better. Hopefully someone else will enjoy these, since they're hard to find and there's not much else out there for stereo FPV! Selling to make room for new toys.

There's a little paint on the side of the black plastic. I masked carefully around the lenses and electrical hookups when painting near these but missed a little just on the case, so it's cosmetic but does not affect function at all, just want to be up front about it.

Local pickup in Boston, MA or you pay $10 shipping in the US.
Last edited by markfickett; Feb 28, 2022 at 09:18 PM. Reason: note shipping
to remove ads between posts
Nov 29, 2021, 09:54 PM
Thread OP
Price drop / still available.
Feb 28, 2022, 09:18 PM
Thread OP
Still available.

Quick Reply