Oct 22, 2021, 10:52 AM
Trader Rating: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
doesn't really read as a scammer to me,,, just a couple guys in need of establishing some more online trader cred
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-and-Edf-units

good luck to both
You need to learn how to read then. Eventually you did check his profile, but that must have been it.
Quote:
The guy actually does have 2 ratings,,, I guess I'm the only one who looked
Still defending him at that point. Clearly read and reads as a scammer, once a person spends a minute looking over his postings here. Easy peasy to see. Think, before defending scammers just for the purpose of challenging people.

Quote:
In response to the OP hassling the guy and now you're doing the same,,, I'd delete your posts also
Nah we're fine with them. THREE scammer IDs exposed, thanks to the OP. That's good work. He may have saved someone from these scammers which you've been defending. Of course you shut up after he exposed the other 2 IDs, as you knew you were wrong about it all, but still going after me, which is predicable.

Quote:
I don't get it AA, none of those posts would have established him as a scammer,
Well they do, but this isn't the first time Scale Only has trolled me in a thread and defended a scammer.
Go back and read his replies everyone. Obvious pattern.
More important to troll me, even if you have to defend a scammer in the process.

That's the answer, you know it.
It is
Last edited by AntiArf; Oct 22, 2021 at 11:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2021, 12:35 PM
Trader Rating: 171
Build a scale plane already!!!
I'm not defending anyone,,, But, your Monday morning quarterbacking is annoying,, pretty easy to go back now that you know the guy is a scammer with the current evidence, and reframe his every older post make it look like it's clear evidence when at the time it wasn't

As you've been told by the admins,, disagreeing with you isn't trolling
Oct 22, 2021, 01:12 PM
Quote:
I'm not defending anyone,,, But, your Monday morning quarterbacking is annoying,, pretty easy to go back now that you know the guy is a scammer with the current evidence, and reframe his every older post make it look like it's clear evidence when at the time it wasn't

As you've been told by the admins,, disagreeing with you isn't trolling
People here can see a clear pattern, read your responses, and decide for themselves as to what they see as trolling.
You clearly defended him and ended up wrong. You did.
You told people to delete their posts outing the scammer.
Oct 22, 2021, 02:07 PM
Stop twisting things

I did not defend anyone,, I merely didn't think there was sufficient evidence yet,, Most people understand the difference,, If I waiting until there is clear evidence is wrong, I don't want to be right

And I didn't tell anyone to delete anything,, that's another ridiculous distortion of my words,,, I said what I would have done if someone was hassling my ads the way you were
Oct 22, 2021, 02:09 PM
If my responses bother you that much then maybe you should stop going on a mission to hunt down my posts, to the point where you told me to delete my posts, and you ended up defended a blatant scammer with 3 IDs. Good job man.

Your choice.
Oct 22, 2021, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
If my responses bother you that much then maybe you should stop going on a mission to hunt down my posts, to the point where you told me to delete my posts, and you ended up defended a guy with 3 IDs who is a blatant scammer.

Your choice.
You're good at quoting old posts,,, Please show where I told you to do anything

You can keep saying that,, doesn't make it true,, show where I said he "Wasn't a scammer" too
Oct 22, 2021, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperHelis
Not even stessing over it. I knew what the risk was before entering and was willing to either help someone or take a loss. I look at it this way. No matter what aspect of the hobby each of us enjoys, collectively, we are huge gathering of enthusiasts that share a common passion. If it cost me a few dollars to out a scammer in the group, then i'm in. Ideasman brought it to our attention that there could possibly be a scammer amongst us and now we know.

I must add that I did not set out to prove that miglet was/is a scammer but to help a fellow hobbyist. It just unfolded the other way.
If Only someone like the op had exposed this guy earlier, it could have prevented you from getting scammed.
Given all the resistance he got from someone, I give him credit for sticking with what he could see as the obvious and trying to help people here out by warning them. Someone tried hard to make this a thread about the op and myself, accomplishing nothing.
Good of you to try to help someone out too though.
Oct 22, 2021, 02:54 PM
Quote:
If Only someone like the op had exposed this guy earlier, it could have prevented you from getting scammed.
Given all the resistance he got from someone, I give him credit for sticking with what he could see as the obvious and trying to help people here out by warning them. Someone tried hard to make this a thread about the op and myself, accomplishing nothing.
Good of you to try to help someone out too though.
You're so right,,, finally you get it,, if Only we had real evidence sooner we could have come to the conclusion he was a scammer sooner,,
Oct 22, 2021, 05:50 PM
Quote:
You're so right,,, finally you get it,, if Only we had real evidence sooner we could have come to the conclusion he was a scammer sooner,,
You didn't see it. Other people saw it. Pretty obvious.
Oct 22, 2021, 06:11 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Suspended Account
Doing an account as a wife and husband together doesnt make it some scammer accounts ,STOP trying to post my personal information and pictures and acting like I would be concerned if any one of you came to my door?
Oct 22, 2021, 06:12 PM
Quote:
You didn't see it. Other people saw it. Pretty obvious.
You weren't so sure a short time ago either,,

Monday morning quarterbacking is easy

Quote:
Exactly, can't blame them with no history.

I never said the guy should have called him out. I wouldn't have.

Point is the seller keeps changing his story, and actually removed his communications with the prospective buyer where he asked for cash app, then saying he would have given him a Paypal address if he didn't get upset about being asked for cash app. First he posts the private conversation, then he removes it. No accusations there, he said it and he did it.

Real simple:
Just put Paypal G&S in your ad, and there's no problems. Surprise people with cash app requests with no rating, and people can suspect things. I wouldn't have called out the seller, but there is a scam warning at the top of every board about making deals with non recoverable payments, especially with someone with no rating.
Oct 22, 2021, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnifeEDGeDave
Doing an account as a wife and husband together doesnt make it some scammer accounts ,STOP trying to post my personal information and pictures and acting like I would be concerned if any one of you came to my door?
You have 2 accounts, and your wife supposedly claims the 3rd account. People don't dig that stuff on the classifieds, neither does the site.

Quote:

Monday morning quarterbacking is easy
That's what you thought you were doing but you messed up on this one. Not the first time either.
Quote:
You weren't so sure a short time ago either,,
Keep defending scammers trying to save face.
It was pretty obvious when I saw this. Guy sneaking into a scam warning thread, trying to sell something he doubtfully has and or would actually ship, where you and I both know darn well he was going to ask for cash app. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...s#post47871219
Then there was yet another trade offer he made. Think he would have made good on that one?
This guy gets it too, just like everyone else. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...95&postcount=8
Last edited by AntiArf; Oct 22, 2021 at 06:36 PM.
Oct 22, 2021, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Keep defending scammers trying to save face.
It was pretty obvious when I saw this. Guy sneaking into a scam warning thread, trying to sell something he doubtfully has and or would actually ship, where you and I both know darn well he was going to ask for cash app. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...s#post47871219
This guy gets it too, just like everyone else. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...95&postcount=8
Yeap, We all got it after Hyper's post yesterday,, great example proving my point TNX
Oct 23, 2021, 11:36 AM
Trader Rating: 44
RBW's sock puppet account.
Quote:
Yeap, We all got it after Hyper's post yesterday,, great example proving my point TNX
Yeah, that was a twist.

I even Pmed 3 of his 4 accounts and got no reply.
Last edited by RaisedByWolves; Oct 23, 2021 at 06:19 PM.
Oct 23, 2021, 12:06 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Exposing Scammers Day & Night
Thread OP
ended
Last edited by Ideasman; Nov 08, 2021 at 10:29 AM.

Quick Reply