Oct 17, 2021, 10:14 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike in pa
Very, very, very rare? Open your eyes...
I do hope your misinformation doesn't end up hurting your or someone you care about.
Oct 17, 2021, 10:26 AM
Parrothead Extraordinaire
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious
disgusting.
Consider the source, typical liberal tolerance and love. So glad I stay far away from his ilk....
Oct 17, 2021, 10:59 AM
Some are easy to spot with their pink hair, prius, biden harris sticker.
Oct 17, 2021, 11:34 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldaye
The incessant whining about non-existent 'massive election fraud' and a fairy tale 'stolen election' is kind of sad and desperate .

There are those who still do it.

Ahhh, "ba, ba, ba, but election fraud" in a covid thread to make a point?
Oct 17, 2021, 11:36 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
The delta variant is hospitalizing and killing kids. Hundreds have died, and thousands are being hospitalized. News sources in both our countries confirm this. Your claim that the flu is worse for kids is bs. That MAY have been true with the first covid variants, but most definitely is not the case now, and there is nothing hilarious about it when misinformation is clearing killing people such as with the parents in this OP.
Ahhh, I see you didn't come back with actual links to back up your claim this time.
Oct 17, 2021, 01:44 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Ahhh, "ba, ba, ba, but election fraud" in a covid thread to make a point?
Ahhh, the comment was about being sad and desperate, wasn't it?

Seems to describe the Radical Right pretty well.

Perhaps the misfit Ninja Monkeys should perform a fraudit?

Oct 17, 2021, 02:56 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldaye
Ahhh, the comment was about being sad and desperate, wasn't it?

Seems to describe the Radical Right pretty well.

Perhaps the misfit Ninja Monkeys should perform a fraudit?

So loosely associating an emotion in a thread subject is the opening to use any other completely non-relevant subject to make a rationalized equivalency?

Yea, ok.

Time for another large pic of something or some large orange font I guess.
Oct 17, 2021, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTatious
disgusting.
It is, isnít it? So easily preventable.
Oct 17, 2021, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
Those that think China Joe got 81 million votes makes me sad. Lets go Brandon.
Those that think there was wide scale election fraud makes me sad. Lets go education.
Oct 17, 2021, 04:02 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Ahhh, I see you didn't come back with actual links to back up your claim this time.
Delta causing increased hospitalization in kids made my evening news. Pretty sure it made yours too.
Oct 17, 2021, 10:14 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
Delta causing increased hospitalization in kids made my evening news. Pretty sure it made yours too.
The mild misdirection from showing any evidence that it's worse than the flu for young children is amusing.
Oct 17, 2021, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
Those that think there was wide scale election fraud makes me sad. Lets go education.
Educate us on how many millions of ballots were mail ins. That's where the fraud is. Focusing on the machine counts won't find it because it was cooked in at that point. Pulling out boxes of fraudulent votes at 2:00 AM is how they did it. It was so successful though that Democrats want to keep voting that way, no excuse needed so they think.
Oct 18, 2021, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELModels
Educate us on how many millions of ballots were mail ins. That's where the fraud is. Focusing on the machine counts won't find it because it was cooked in at that point. Pulling out boxes of fraudulent votes at 2:00 AM is how they did it. It was so successful though that Democrats want to keep voting that way, no excuse needed so they think.
Zero evidence of massive fraud has been produced. You are living on lies and CTís.
Oct 18, 2021, 07:18 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gund
Consider the source, typical liberal tolerance and love.:rolleyes: So glad I stay far away from his ilk....
Yeah, that ship sailed a long time ago. Which is why it is kind of funny to see some whine about the Let's Go Brandon stuff.
Oct 18, 2021, 09:24 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
The mild misdirection from showing any evidence that it's worse than the flu for young children is amusing.
The guy who posted the flu is worse for kids than covid thinks my not feeling a need to post links to something that's made all our evening news channels is 'misdirection'. Try again.

Quick Reply