This thread is privately moderated by bayou_city_boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 15, 2021, 11:09 PM
Trader Rating: 214
Bayou_City_Boy
Thread OP
Sold

Box Various Previously Flown Spinners

Can you use the spinners for any of your cleaners, beaters or other funfly aircraft?

These are used and some could use a good cleaning but they're still in good shape. Why spend $50 on a bunch of new spinners that are going to look like these after 4 or 5 flights anyway!?

I'm just asking $9.95 for The spinners Plus $6.95 shipping and handling.

If you have a handful of new in the package parts, accessories or building supplies that you no longer need, and can donate them to my annual Christma grab bag to buy airplanes for local kids Christmas presents, I'd be happy to swap.
Latest blog entry: Is It Over Yet!?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2021, 12:54 AM
Trader Rating: 15
I'll take them. Please PM me with your PayPal info.

Quick Reply