Oct 15, 2021, 10:13 PM
Thread OP
Video

Best Trails For Tiny Trucking Pt.2 - Wilcox Pass

Part two of our epic journey through the Canadian Rockies with my RC Jeep is finally here. In this video we start where we left off in the last travel Alberta series at Wilcox Pass. I was skeptical that this was gonna be a good place to go but man was I wrong. If your ever on highway 93 going through the Glacier Parkway stop my Wilcox Pass with your tiny truck and hit up these trails because they were some of the best around. I give some detailed info in the video about how many batteries the hike used, some places where the truck had to be carried, and all the great scenery along the way. Its gonna be an amazing adventure!

Video��
Best Trails For Tiny Trucking Pt.2 - Wilcox Pass (12 min 10 sec)
Last edited by TheRcCrawlerKing; Oct 15, 2021 at 10:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply