This thread is privately moderated by soarerf3j, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 15, 2021, 09:52 PM
Trader Rating: 69
Fish are able to fly!
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Sailplanes bag 72" NEW

High quality padded sailplane bags 72" with fuse nose pocket/boom holder. Can be used for any other suitable size models. The bags are made and delivered from Europe.
Size internal: 72"3,93"12,6"
- Made of high quality waterproof fabric
-Two internal dividers
-Three internal pockets vith velcro fasteners for parts and tails
-One hanging hook
- Two handles
Saiplanes bags available in black and gray colors.
NOTE: fuselage bag is not included

Price:150 USD shipped.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2021, 01:16 AM
Trader Rating: 1
born again slope junkie
Nice bags, would you ship to Australia, I would probably need to help with shipping cost
Dave
Oct 17, 2021, 12:33 AM
Trader Rating: 35

Sailplane Bags

I bought one and it came in last week. I got a 62" bag, Nick ordered if from Ukraine and it hit my door in just under two weeks.

I've owned several from from the Big Name Suppliers, they were nice bags, but this is the best one I've owned. I don't think you would be able to wear this one out. It's very nice and very well constructed.

I've ordered several products from this pilot and I've been very happy, everything is high quality and a very good value.

Just saying, Willyt
Oct 17, 2021, 05:43 AM
Trader Rating: 69
Fish are able to fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingb
Nice bags, would you ship to Australia, I would probably need to help with shipping cost
Dave
Pm sent

Quick Reply