Stream Team Workshop Fire - Help Needed - Fundraiser

Super sad news about a fire last night at the Stream Team workshop. This is where the CX5 DLG's and other projects are made...

Splash

Terrible News for Stream Team

Super sad news about a fire last night at the Stream Team workshop. This is where the CX5 DLG's and other projects are made and the fire devastated materials, molds and more. There's more info below from Rollo. He also setup a fundraiser so we can all pitch in and stand together to help Laurynas rebuild and get back up and running. Link for the fundrasier is below so please pitch in and donate if you can.

From Rollo:

"Last night, one of us got hit by a tragedy. My dear friend and owner of Stream Team, Laurynas had to see a big part of his life‘s work burst into flames. Good news is that no one got injured as it happened at 1 am in the morning. The fire brigade and the police could not establish the cause of the fire yet, but it’s a substantial damage that endangers the company’s existence. The whole carbon and rohacell stock got lost as well as the packing material like boxes, etc. The fire also hit a new section of the company where a new project was about to become alive. The molds have been affected and we don’t know how bad they have been deformed by the high temperature.

Unfortunately, the fire insurance only covers the damage around the building but not the rest of the company’s values. I want to help Laurynas and his Team as quickly as possible. It‘s not only about their jobs that I want to save, but also helping a man who is so passionate to our hobby and big hearted when it’s about being generous donating planes for raffles that helped aero clubs all over the world supporting their pilots. Please let’s stand together for Laurynas and let’s make it happen that he can continue to build flying dreams for us. Thank you a lot for your help, guys - let‘s get this fundraiser started."

Click Here to Visit the Fundraiser Page

Oct 15, 2021, 10:20 PM
F3B and F3K
This is terrible news and I am very sad for Laurynas and his team.

For those of us who are not on Faceb00k, can we just PayPal to stream team or Rollo directly?

Reto
Latest blog entry: thoughts on contest flying
Oct 15, 2021, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetoF3X
This is terrible news and I am very sad for Laurynas and his team.

For those of us who are not on Faceb00k, can we just PayPal to stream team or Rollo directly?

Reto
Yes, you can PP Rollo directly.
Oct 15, 2021, 11:16 PM
This is bad. Let’s help Laurynas
Oct 16, 2021, 04:09 AM
Thanks a lot guys, every help is appreciated…

At the moment, Laurynas works his way through the mess with a high pressure cleaner. Also demolded a wing out of the new molds - completely melted..
Her‘s a little overview and status quo

Rollo
Last edited by Rollo340; Oct 16, 2021 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Typo
Oct 16, 2021, 07:58 AM
Would like to help but I’m not on FB. Rollo can you post your PayPal info?
Oct 16, 2021, 09:21 AM
Not Insane
Not on A$$book either, is there a go fund me?
Oct 16, 2021, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbreath
Contact Rollo via PN or use the bank account of Laurynas where you pay your invoices.
Oct 16, 2021, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2flyez
Would like to help but I’m not on FB. Rollo can you post your PayPal info?
Thanks so much, my friends

[email protected]

Highly appreciated

Rollo
Oct 16, 2021, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbreath
Unfortunately not…I am an amateur concerning croudfunding.

Please use [email protected]

All funds will go directly via bank transfer to Laurynas with additional screenshots of the Paypal transfers (and the included goid wishes )
Direct Paypal to Lithuania costs an extra 6.5%!!! fee, which is why I make that little diversion.

Thanks a ton, guys
Oct 16, 2021, 12:32 PM
F3B and F3K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo340
Unfortunately not…I am an amateur concerning croudfunding.

Please use [email protected]

All funds will go directly via bank transfer to Laurynas with additional screenshots of the Paypal transfers (and the included goid wishes )
Direct Paypal to Lithuania costs an extra 6.5%!!! fee, which is why I make that little diversion.

Thanks a ton, guys
Got it, we do not want Elon Musk to clip any help for Laurynas away!

Will transfer funds to you.

Hope he can recover from this blow, please send him my best wishes!

Reto
Latest blog entry: thoughts on contest flying
Oct 16, 2021, 04:20 PM
After almost quitting yesterday, Laurynas is full of fresh energy after seeing this huge support from our community. Hands are dirty but unfortunately also the molds…Long path ahead but with good faith now
Oct 16, 2021, 04:25 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
So cool to see the community come together and get behind this!
Oct 17, 2021, 03:41 AM
I am more than touched to see this,too, Jason

What an incredible bunch of people
Oct 17, 2021, 04:52 AM
What terrible news! I can only hope Laurynas can rebuild better and stronger.

Transferring to the EU from the UK (and probably any countries outside the EU), I find using Wise.com to be the most efficient as it uses a very good conversion rate and the fees are very small. Rollo, perhaps you could share Laurynas's bank details via DM from those of us that want to direct transfer?

I use wise to pay for the kitchens that import and have been for 6yrs. It is has saved me a lot of money!

Quick Reply