Scratch Built DLG - FREE Plans

If you are interested in scratch building a glider from straight up drawings with no instructions or wood, then this DLG could be the project for you.

Splash

Can You Build It?

In my best Game of Thrones voice, Winter is Coming. That means flying season is coming to an end for most of us non-Californians and soon we'll be hunkered up inside our warm homes and build shops. It's time to start thinking about winter build projects.

If you are interested in scratch building a glider from straight up drawings with no instructions or wood, then this DLG could be the project for you.

Download the Free 2D Drawings Here

Oct 14, 2021, 08:27 AM
Beautiful craftsmanship! Great work.
Oct 18, 2021, 01:06 PM
Interesting design.
Is it possible to get the plans without having to join another website?
Oct 23, 2021, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhodgson
Interesting design.
Is it possible to get the plans without having to join another website?
I have lots of fake email addresses and created an account.

See attachment. Contained is a single .dxf file. I removed the pictures to make the upload smaller.
Oct 23, 2021, 11:28 PM
the website appears to be high quality submissions. Might be worth your time to join, if you like anything 3d printed.
Oct 24, 2021, 01:27 AM
Thank you. May well browse that site some more.

Quick Reply