This thread is privately moderated by Hans79, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 13, 2021, 07:30 PM
Trader Rating: 58
Now you see it...
Thread OP
$14.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

EZ Wing/Servo Harness.

Multi servo single connector. I had been making these for the boys at my flying field and people seem to really like them so I値l keep making them. Made with 22 awg wire, and are 10.5" long. The female end accepts both JR and Futaba. The connection in the center locks together. These are handy for one piece wings with multiple servos, this connector will make for one quick connection when you put the wing on. It is not a "Y" harness, it connects four separate servo leads to the Rx. Thank you.

I can now do a 6 servo configuration! There may be a small wait for these as I only buy small quantities of parts for these.

I make them in 2, 3, 4, and 5 servo configurations.
************The post office has doubled my shipping cost on buying just one harness. I would like to split the cost if only one harness is purchased, $2 extra for you and $2 will be covered by me. When buying more than one harness the shipping is included in the price. Thank you.************

******Wire color may or may not be Spektrum, I have also been purchasing Futaba color wire as well. The AWG and strand count are the same, and the Servo ends are still of the universal type, only the color may change. If you do have a preference please let me know.*******

Paypal ready.

2 Servo- $14
3 Servo- $17
4 Servo- $20
5 Servo- $25
6 Servo- $28
Each, shipped.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2021, 08:37 PM
Trader Rating: 13
These are awesome!
Oct 21, 2021, 08:56 PM