This thread is privately moderated by Llama_FPV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 13, 2021, 04:42 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Llama
Thread OP
$335.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

HRC edition GLD 1/28 drift car bind and run. Batteries, Charger and spares included.

USPS priority shipping included at the 335$ price point.

Batteries included, assuming you live where I can legally ship the batteries.

Bind and run, will ONLY bind to a frsky NB4 noble TX.

RX can be swapped for many other TX's but it will no longer be bind and run.

If by chance you want to local pickup cash in Bonsall CA, then I would be willing to do 300$ as local pickup.

Prices in USD.

Pics of items show what is installed and included as spares.

Screenshots show what is installed and give you an idea of the parts/costs.

If it's in the pictures, it is included.

The whole setup would easily run over 450$ were you to buy it all new and have to pay taxes and shipping costs.

This sale is intended for people who have experience with drift cars.

I got this when I had a broken wrist which prevented me from flying RC but could still drive. Turns out it's not my thing.

Would rather pass it on to somone who will use and enjoy it.
Last edited by Llama_FPV; Oct 13, 2021 at 04:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply