This thread is privately moderated by prodigy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 13, 2021, 02:09 PM
Trader Rating: 33
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Newbeedrone Acrobee with tons of extras!

Newbeedrone tiny whoop/acrobee FRSKY

2 NIP gold motors
3 NIP silver motors
3 cockroach frames
7 packs of props
Landing pad
Assortment of batteries some newer and some older
Venom charger
Bee brain lite FC FRSKY
Acrobee travel case

The drone itself could use 2 grommets on the FC. The top part of the antenna is cut off but I believe could be repairable and the bind button is missing. The Tape got removed, I think you can bind via betaflight. Other than that it works perfectly. Price is just in parts and accessories alone.

Went digital so I canít use this, unfortunately. My loss is your gain. Asking for $150 shipped obo.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply