This thread is privately moderated by JohnCC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2021, 09:27 PM
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

Update Shark Byte Firmware; Fix Shark Byte Pixelated FPV Video Camera Issue

Ran into this issue with Shark Byte RX 5.1 receiver and TX5S.1 with Runcam Nano HD camera.

I got a pixelated image from the camera. LED on the board was solid blue, and solid red. Documentation said if blue LED is not lit then there’s a camera connection problem, but mine was fine. And the Shark Byte receiver was picking up transmission and switching to it, so the transmission itself was not the problem. I discovered that it was just a firmware update necessary; but there won't be any indicator of a firmware mismatch issue otherwise so hopefully if you're pulling your hair out thinking maybe the connector isn't seated right, or the board is defective, fear not, it's probably just simple firmware! I walk through the shark byte firmware update process

Update Shark Byte Firmware; Fix Shark Byte Pixelated FPV Video Camera Issue (5 min 11 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply