Oct 11, 2021, 07:05 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Question

Appleals (2 for 1)

1. Trolling (widespread)
    https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1#post47967521
    Appeal: This is not trolling, the user was engaging in ad-hominem and I asked if they were ever serious. The infraction says "widespread" but I do not troll. Disagreeing is not trolling. Some opinions are unpopular on an international forum but I do not believe that is trolling (example: voter fraud). Also this is an excessive 3 point infraction.

2. Provocation
    https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...7#post47969207
    Appeal: I was not provoking the user. They were intentionally inverting my comments to imply I support police shooting innocent people. I was making it clear that they had failed to comprehend my statement. I do not believe it is provocation to defend my statement saying there was a reading comprehension failure.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2021, 07:16 PM
RCG Admin
One appeal per thread. 1. Yes you have have been trolling a lot and need to follow the site rules or risk being banned. Do not provoke other members. My suggestion is to stay out of the LTUP section since that is where the bulk of your trolling has been.
Oct 11, 2021, 08:07 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
It is not trolling, Please post samples. This post is not worth 3 points or even 1. I have not violated the rules other than a single image that had a curse word it. Volume of reports does not equate to actual violation. There are several posters who mass report me and that does not mean I am engaging in widespread trolling. It is not trolling to disagree with someone. Your reporting system is being abused.

Trolling (Widespread)* Posting obnoxiously in multiple forums or threads with the intention of distracting the user-base and annoying moderators.

It's not my intent to distract users or annoy moderators.
Last edited by lapua_fpv; Oct 11, 2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: added

Quick Reply