Jul 30, 2005, 11:00 AM
Sold, sold, sold
Thread OP

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, a weaselin' we will go

Because of our usual weather here in Devon, England (dull and raining) I can't fly the Mini Weasel I have just geared up (cheers Steve (Zagiman)).

However, after a judicious search on the web, I've found a Weasel Pro for the AFPD flight sim. Although you can't really slope it, you can launch it from a great height, then wring it's neck on the way down.

Now the day hasn't turned out quite so bad.

If anywants it, it can be sourced from the IPACS website (along with some other bits and bobs).

Happy Weaseling.

Steve A
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2005, 02:10 PM
Striving to Rip the Bring
you can slope in afpd.....why not the weasel?
Jul 30, 2005, 03:38 PM
VTPR & Slope Aerobatics
You can fly a Weasel in SSS... I know because I made the model for it

http://www.rowlhouse.co.uk/sss/

Steve
Jul 30, 2005, 03:41 PM
The weasel in sss is fun. I flew a carlsbad guy's weasel, and if flew exactly the same as in the sim.

Good job on that, SI.
Jul 30, 2005, 05:39 PM
Engine? No, thanks.
Salford, you can slope in AFPD. It's a little tricky, but you can. You must upload that scenery with surrounding mountains (don't remember the name), 'travel' with the plane in 'cockpit mode view' untill you reach a slope, then fix the view to normal, and slope.

Where did you find the Weasel Pro for the AFPD?

Marco aka Leo
Jul 30, 2005, 05:58 PM
You can slope on the island and hanglider sceneries.

--Alex
Aug 01, 2005, 06:43 AM
Horned one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
Salford, you can slope in AFPD. It's a little tricky, but you can. You must upload that scenery with surrounding mountains (don't remember the name), 'travel' with the plane in 'cockpit mode view' untill you reach a slope, then fix the view to normal, and slope.

Where did you find the Weasel Pro for the AFPD?

Marco aka Leo
Marco, did you try the other scenes I told you about?

Also, I don't know about Deluxe, but using Pro you can change your start point in each scenery by pressing the space bar. The third position in the hanggliding scenery is a direct launch into a great "north" slope, although I like to snug up to the edge using the cursor keys. I would guess it'd be the same with yours.
Aug 01, 2005, 07:26 AM
Sold, sold, sold
Thread OP
Thanks for the afpd tips guys, I will try a little sloping later on.

Cheers,

Steve A
Aug 01, 2005, 07:28 AM
Engine? No, thanks.
..I didn't try them yet, Zero-Zero. I lent my AFPD Game Commander to a friend 2 months ago and he's still playing with it.. But I'll try all your inputs as soon as I'll have it back.

Thanks

Marco aka Leo
Aug 01, 2005, 07:34 AM
Engine? No, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by salford
Thanks for the afpd tips guys, I will try a little sloping later on.

Cheers,

Steve A

..Hey, Steve!! Don't leave!....You forgot to tell me where you downloaded the Weasel Pro for the AFPD !!

Quick Reply