Oct 09, 2021, 12:34 PM
Thread OP
Suggestion

Appeal please

Appeal please.

Post 121 this thread:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...9#post47955733

I posed a legitimate and honest question meant to get better understanding of how people think. I was looking for an honest reply to a question meant to further the dialog, not be obnoxious or trolling in any way.

Please help me understand better why I got a point for this question?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2021, 02:34 PM
RCG Admin
The moderator notes you should have seen in the PM stated about changing the quotes to alter what the user you quoted said. I didn’t catch that originally and removed the warning, but reinstated it after reading that note. That is the issue with the post. It looks like there is added sentences that is not present in the users post that you quoted. You can edit the post to remove that extra text.

Quick Reply