This thread is privately moderated by RCBeast2293, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 08, 2021, 06:30 PM
Trader Rating: -1
Thread OP
Found

Great Planes Shoestring ARF 60

Hi all,
For a long time I have been looking for a pylon racer and I came across the Great Planes shoestring 60 ARF Unfortunately it has been discontinued, and my LHS doesn't have any laying around either. If anyone has one and is willing to sell it, please let me know. (used is fine as well). Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

link to model: https://www.amainhobbies.com/great-p...qztqwa7czxactz
Last edited by RCBeast2293; Oct 08, 2021 at 06:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2021, 07:52 PM
Trader Rating: 61
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
Hello.

I have one of these, and it's bind and fly. Goes 140 MPH
On it's included 4s pack. Great condition also.

Am down the street in Los Gatos. Shoot me a P.M. and we can get you going

Pete
Oct 08, 2021, 09:18 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic liner
Hi Pete,
I was specifically looking for the great planes shoestring 60. Most other elite pylons are too small for me to see haha. Thanks for reaching out though. I'll pm you later if I don't find the great planes one and hopefully if you still have it for sale we could sync up afterwards.
Oct 08, 2021, 09:58 PM
Trader Rating: 235
Hi-
I have an original that has spent its whole life powered by electric. No cut cowling, no fuel soaking, no vibration wear. Only thing, it's near Salt Lake City Utah. If you're interested and ever in the area or traveling through, let me know. I haven't flown it in over a year now. Set up for 6s lipo, loaded by taking the wing off, which really isn't too bad.
Oct 09, 2021, 01:00 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Worsham
Hi-
I have an original that has spent its whole life powered by electric. No cut cowling, no fuel soaking, no vibration wear. Only thing, it's near Salt Lake City Utah. If you're interested and ever in the area or traveling through, let me know. I haven't flown it in over a year now. Set up for 6s lipo, loaded by taking the wing off, which really isn't too bad.
Hi Jeff,
Sent you a PM
Oct 09, 2021, 08:46 AM
Trader Rating: 3
I have one, electric. Have flown it, flies great. I would be willing to sell if the price was right.
Oct 09, 2021, 12:02 PM
Trader Rating: 61
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
Ok. All good brother and happy landings !

Pete
Oct 09, 2021, 12:51 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hobbyfarm
I have one, electric. Have flown it, flies great. I would be willing to sell if the price was right.
just sent you a pm.

Quick Reply