Oct 07, 2021, 12:47 PM
Trader Rating: 90
Mt. Dora, Florida
Thread OP
Discussion

Patscustommodelplans

Has anyone had an issue ordering from Pat's Custom Model kit plans? I keep clicking on the paypal button, but it keeps saying there is an issue. I'm wanting to order a set of the plans for the Miss Cloe.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 07, 2021, 05:06 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Given that he's been a regular contributor for ages, it's less likely that he would pull something if you contacted him and paid with another method. I wouldn't feel good about a vendor taking down Paypal and wanting some other method, but there's no way of knowing what the situation is and why it's not working. I read the ordering page info, and it seems a bit vague as to whether he actually takes goods and services payment, as it says Paypal money transfer. http://www.patscustom-models.com/contact_us.html
Oct 07, 2021, 05:44 PM
Mt. Dora, Florida
Thread OP
I haven't been able to pay for the plans, which is what the issue is, I sent them a memo to see if they can send me an invoice through Paypal since their Paypal link aint working. But I haven't heard anything from them.

No, they are a top notch company, so no worries there.
Oct 15, 2021, 07:17 PM
Trader Rating: 38
I've had problems like this with other sites. Went to purchase some items from Lucien at Innov8tive Designs and the payment wouldn't go through. Had to call Lucien and phone the order. Had the same problem with a different company. Don't have any idea what went on.
After a while I was able to order with Innov8tive and pay online again.
No idea why this happens.
Oct 16, 2021, 08:22 AM
Mt. Dora, Florida
Thread OP
I have emailed Patscustoms twice and no response.
Oct 16, 2021, 10:30 AM
Mt. Dora, Florida
Thread OP
I was able to get through this morning and placed my order,

Quick Reply