Bluesky Airmodels Sailplane Kits

BlueSky Airmodels slogan says "We offer a new EXPERIENCE in wooden kit assemblies, providing ACCURACY, FAST and FUN."

Splash

Sailplane Kits for Winter Projects

Bluesky Airmodels slogan says "We offer a new EXPERIENCE in wooden kit assemblies, providing ACCURACY, FAST and FUN." I haven't heard of this company before, but the models look interesting and they have 7 different kits available that can be built as pure glider or with an electric motor for self launching capabilities.

Has anyone built a kit from this company before? What do you think about their selection of models?

Click Here to see the Bluesky Airmodels website

Oct 08, 2021, 07:13 AM
I just want to go fly!
they look nice. i prefer woodies myself. hope they turn out well.
Oct 08, 2021, 06:23 PM
FJB
Look good, haven't built one in a while.
Oct 10, 2021, 08:21 PM
I visited the site and I'm wondering what they mean by bayonet in the model descriptions.. I can't help thinking of a certain notorious Portugese-English phrasebook from the mid nineteenth century.

The Vimara looks interesting. More specs would be helpful. Wing area, expected weight, airfoil or airfoils used, etc. Spoilers would be nice.
Oct 15, 2021, 06:15 PM
killickb
Interesting models and shipping to US isn't really out of line but getting to order/payment page is impossible for me. Why can't they have it go directly to PayPal ?
Oct 18, 2021, 06:45 PM
Anybody pull the trigger on a kit yet?
There are 3 I like.
Oct 20, 2021, 08:41 PM

blue sky airmodels

I can't figure out how to buy one I'm trying to get an Aurora has anyone purchased from them?
Chris
Oct 20, 2021, 09:18 PM
Anyone know what currency the prices on the website are in?

If Brazilian Real, those are unbelievable prices.

Edit - Never mind. Prices are in USD.

Still good prices though.

Quick Reply