Full-scale Planes So Small They Look Like RC Planes

Here is a video featuring some of the smallest full-scale planes in the world!

Splash

Smallest Mini Aircraft In The World

To start flying can be very expensive. As the size of an airplane does affect the prices, we have a look at the smallest mini aircraft in the world today. All of the mini aircraft come with an engine and can be operated by a pilot. Some of the mini aircraft engine are in the ultralight aircraft category and some are even compliant with the Part 103 regulation which means you can fly those mini planes without a license in the US. We even found an insane small helicopter for the ones that are more interested in helicopters than in jet.

Smallest Mini Aircraft In The World (9 min 20 sec)

Would you fly a mini airplane? Tell us in the comments below!

Oct 04, 2021, 01:45 PM
Intermediate Multi
I've been admiring that SD-1 Minisport for some time now.
Oct 04, 2021, 04:43 PM
Fly Low - Hit Hard
No, to any of the devices listed.

Just no.

RF

P.S. Had a close friend die in a BD5-J. User error, sadly.
Oct 06, 2021, 12:46 PM
I got to see the Cri Cri acrobatic stunts @ OSH 81 !! I fell in love with the original designer's perfect mirror laminar airfoil and flow plus the mirror sheen on thin aluminum
! !
Oct 06, 2021, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Flyer
No, to any of the devices listed.

Just no.

RF

P.S. Had a close friend die in a BD5-J. User error, sadly.
I stopped at Newton KS. in 76 ' It was the first World's Great BEDE small plane killer in mass production . Sorry for your friend's loss .
Oct 08, 2021, 09:39 AM
I would love a low and slow ultralight but at the present there doesn’t seem to be a reliable power plant on the market. I hope the electric movement will change that.
J.
Oct 08, 2021, 03:41 PM
Pro Hoarder
Been there done that....
25KW out runner power
Latest blog entry: In flight

Quick Reply