Master Airscrew DJI Air 2S STEALTH Upgrade Props

They say you get up to 4% more flight time and up to 37% less noise. The Air 2S STEALTH Upgrade Propellers further provide enhanced performance in SPORT mode...

Splash

Upgrade Props from Master Airscrew

Master Airscrew has been making high quality rc airplane propellers for a very long time. They are some of the best you can buy, so it's cool to see them come out with an upgrade prop setup for the DJI Air 2S. They make some bold claims on these new props too. Have you tried them yet?

They say you get up to 4% more flight time and up to 37% less noise. The Air 2S STEALTH Upgrade Propellers further provide enhanced performance in SPORT mode / high altitude flights, better durability and visibility along with unmatched performance characteristics.

Sounds pretty good to me. The set is available in 4 different colors and sells for $24.99. Each set includes 4 props, a carrying pouch and some stickers. I would love to hear what you think about these props so let me know down in the comments.

Check out the Master Airscrew DJI Air 2S STEALTH Upgrade Props Here

Quick Reply