This thread is privately moderated by 94ZA4, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 28, 2005, 07:56 AM
Trader Rating: 52
Thread OP
Sold

RTF airplanes: E-cat, F-117, SU-27, F-22, more.

I am glad to announce that I am now selling several RTF aircraft. These are all made by a company called Walkera, there seems to be a lot of their helicopters around, but not many planes.

All of these planes are completely RTF, they come with the following:
Brushed motor(s) ESC, 4CH 72MHz Transmitter, Receiver, Servos, NIMH Battery Pack, Charger, and Mixer if needed. Made of EPP foam.

I have also included prices for the ARF planes, which are plane and motors only. I cannot get as good of deal on these, so the cost is a bit more. I also cannot do free shipping on the ARF.

E-Cat: A single pusher airplane, great looks good, flight characteristics.
Picture:
About 32 wingspan
8.4V 650MAH Pack
Everything needed to fly.
Video: https://www.rcgroups.com/gallery/sho...sort=1&cat=500

E-Cat Price: $179

ARF Plane and motor only: $99 cannot do the free shipping on this

F-117A: This is a TWIN DUCTED FAN airplane. This ting is large. It has 2 speed 400 class brushed motors inside of ducting. I heard they were 75mm ducts, but cannot confirm that at this time.
Picture:
10.1V 1600MAH pack
Video: https://www.rcgroups.com/gallery/sho...&sort=1&cat=50

F-117A Price: $209

ARF Plane and motor only: $125 cannot do the free shipping on this

F-22: This is also a TWIN DUCTED FAN airplane, also large in size.
I only have a video for this one.
10.1V 1600MAH pack

F-22 Price: $209

SU-27: This is also a TWIN DUCTED FAN airplane, also large in size.
Picture:
10.1V 1600MAH pack

SU-27 Price: $209

Normal shipping is $25, but now through August 1st.

FREE SHIPPING

These ship directly form the factory to you the customer. I have been assured that the product will ship within 5 days of order, usually 2-3.

Paypal only please.

If for any reason the product is defective, contact me and I will either refund your money or send a replacement.

Post here if you are interested, and I will contact you with my Paypal info.
Last edited by 94ZA4; Jul 28, 2005 at 01:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2005, 08:13 AM
Trader Rating: 26
P-61 WWII Night Fighter
Can we get them without the tx and rx?
Jul 28, 2005, 08:18 AM
Thread OP
I can get them without electronics, but it is cost prohibititive because of the shipping cost. The e-cat will be about $100-110. The EDF planes will be about $140-150. If you are realy interested I will see what I can do, but the better deal is the RTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcat
Can we get them without the tx and rx?
Jul 28, 2005, 10:45 AM
Thread OP
Lots of views, but no one interested? Are the prices too high?
Jul 28, 2005, 11:05 AM
Trader Rating: 58
Real Men Fly Pink Planes...
yes, more interested in equipping them myself.
Kirby
Jul 28, 2005, 11:12 AM
Trader Rating: 25
These are planes that most manufacturers aren't making so it's very interesting to me as well, but and ARF would be better. I don't like building, but I do like using my own equip.

Pricing seems about right for RTF.
Jul 28, 2005, 01:16 PM
Thread OP
Added pricing for ARF planes.
Jul 28, 2005, 01:31 PM
Trader Rating: 26
P-61 WWII Night Fighter
Do you have dimensions of these planes? Are they all EPP? Will you be supplying parts? Will you be selling all of the Walkera planes? Can we get them without the brushed motor and esc? Can we get them with a brushless motor and brushless esc? Can we custom order the above? What kind of delivery time would you anticipate?
Jul 28, 2005, 01:38 PM
the F-16 looks interesting, but I notice you don't carry it.
Jul 28, 2005, 02:21 PM
Thread OP
I believe they are all EPP. I will check to make sure. I can get parts, yes. I can get most all of the planes from Walkera, it may take me a day or so to get pricing if you want something specific. Yes, some of them can come with the 3200 KV brushless, again i would have to check on price. If you have an interest in a custom setup, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Delivery time should be in the 7 day range. They told me they can ship within 2-3 days of order, depending on if they have to buld it, I would give them 5 just to be same. Shipping is 3 day from Hong Kong. 10 working days would be the max. If it does not arrive in that time I will contact them and see what is up. I can also get a tracking number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcat
Do you have dimensions of these planes? Are they all EPP? Will you be supplying parts? Will you be selling all of the Walkera planes? Can we get them without the brushed motor and esc? Can we get them with a brushless motor and brushless esc? Can we custom order the above? What kind of delivery time would you anticipate?
Jul 28, 2005, 02:22 PM
Thread OP
I can do the F-16, it is a brushless EDF only, but comes with 10 cell NIMH. RTF price would be higher beacuse of brushless. About $259.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travy
the F-16 looks interesting, but I notice you don't carry it.
Jul 28, 2005, 02:39 PM
Trader Rating: 202
Any chance of just getting the e-cat by itself. I have all the guts I need to set it up.
Jul 28, 2005, 02:41 PM
Thread OP
I added pricing for an ARF plane and motor, they either come with everything or just motor. Price is not what I would like it to be, I can get better deals on the RTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinma1
Any chance of just getting the e-cat by itself. I have all the guts I need to set it up.
Jul 28, 2005, 02:49 PM
Thread OP
Would you guys prefer I get pricing on aircraft with brushless motors and speed controlls, minus the TX, RX, and servos?
Jul 28, 2005, 02:53 PM
yes, I want brushless. how much would a ARF with ESC, brushless and maybe servos for the F-16?

What about receiver ready versions? Everything except battery, rx and tx.

Quick Reply