Sep 27, 2021, 05:26 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
Discussion

cross posting member scammer

want to make public that member HONDA71 AGREED TO SALE OF A PLANE FOR HIS LISTED PRICE AND SET TIME AND DAY FOR MEET AND HONDA71 NEVER RESPONDED OR SHOWED UP THEN SHAMELESSLY REPORTS HE SOLD IT FOR THE HIGHER PRICE HE HAD LISTED ON FB MARKET PLACE THEN COMES ON HERE CLAIMING HE DOESNT LIVE ON HIS PHONE OR THIS PAGE YET FAILS TO MENTION OUR PHONE CONVO WHERE HE AGREED TO SALE AND DELIVERY ONLY TO SELL IT FOR MORE TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE TOY PLANE HONDA71 I CARE ABOUT CHARACTER AND MORALS YOU MADE A DEAL GOT CAUGHT CROSS POSTING AND THEN ATTEMPT TO MINIMIZE THE SITUATION ....SORRY NO DICE BRO!
THIS IM SURE IS THE VERY REASON CROSS POSTING IS A RULE .....DONT BE A SCAMMER!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2021, 08:04 PM
Trader Rating: 35
Your caps lock seems to be stuck.
Sep 27, 2021, 08:36 PM
Trader Rating: 169
Build a scale plane already!!!
Reneging on a deal is low ethics for sure, but that's not a scam and there is no rules against cross posting on other forums
Sep 27, 2021, 09:16 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMurf101
Your caps lock seems to be stuck.
LOL
Had the backspace key stick on my keyboard a few weeks ago.
I quoted a post, and as soon as I set the cursor after the quoted post to start typing, I watched the the quoted post disappear.
Sep 27, 2021, 09:24 PM
Trader Rating: 8
You deleted my previous post, but AGAIN, not a scam. Bad practice...sure. Just move on.
Sep 28, 2021, 01:03 AM
Trader Rating: 71
AMA 8855
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAILDRAGGG70
want to make public that member HONDA71 AGREED TO SALE OF A PLANE FOR HIS LISTED PRICE AND SET TIME AND DAY FOR MEET AND HONDA71 NEVER RESPONDED OR SHOWED UP THEN SHAMELESSLY REPORTS HE SOLD IT FOR THE HIGHER PRICE HE HAD LISTED ON FB MARKET PLACE THEN COMES ON HERE CLAIMING HE DOESNT LIVE ON HIS PHONE OR THIS PAGE YET FAILS TO MENTION OUR PHONE CONVO WHERE HE AGREED TO SALE AND DELIVERY ONLY TO SELL IT FOR MORE TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE TOY PLANE HONDA71 I CARE ABOUT CHARACTER AND MORALS YOU MADE A DEAL GOT CAUGHT CROSS POSTING AND THEN ATTEMPT TO MINIMIZE THE SITUATION ....SORRY NO DICE BRO!
THIS IM SURE IS THE VERY REASON CROSS POSTING IS A RULE .....DONT BE A SCAMMER!
I want to bring something to your attention. You have been here for at most 26 days, you have a zero TR and your screaming at the members.
It’s low rent of course to agree to a meet and sale and then bail on your commitment. It is not however a scam. It is cross posting which, as said before is not against the rules. And last but not least I doubt if he is your Bro.
This is a free market. There’s only about 1/2 of 1% that don’t play by rules and that’s a good thing. Blocking the person is about your only recourse in this instance. If you want to make a point talk quietly, be respectful and they will listen. Just sayin. TJE
Latest blog entry: Greyhound Express
Sep 28, 2021, 06:56 AM
Trader Rating: 98
If by Rudyard Kipling
Never mind. It was a lengthy reply to help, and in vain. Unsubscribed.
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Sep 28, 2021 at 07:51 AM.
Sep 28, 2021, 07:46 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP

Ignorant post

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconwings
you deleted my previous post, but again, not a scam. Bad practice...sure. Just move on.
im out time @ 200 hr and fuel to drive to the meet $ 20 and my trust ...which i hold a very high value on!
So if all that matters in your opinion is ....did he get money from me .....yes and more so go defend another scammer your post was deleted to to save you the embarasment of your ignorance!
Sep 28, 2021, 12:18 PM
Trader Rating: 56
$200/hour? And you are here looking for bargains? Now THAT is thrifty.
Sep 28, 2021, 03:15 PM
Trader Rating: 225
….yawn……

Great tantrum, though. And all in caps too!!!!
Sep 28, 2021, 10:20 PM
Trader Rating: 14
Last edited by Skavage; Sep 29, 2021 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Dumb
Sep 28, 2021, 10:56 PM
Trader Rating: 140
I have been in the OP'S shoes before. When you drive for over 2 hrs. on an agreed deal and it's a no show it is very dissapointing.
A scam? Maybe just a moral one but that does'nt make it any less painfull and costly. Seems OP was just looking to vent a little and for a sympathic
ear or two. Caps were a bit much but i get it since iv'e been there before. Wonder if the guys making light of his situation have. Douptfull i think.
While some members here were supportive and explained things to the newbie, seems a few others were trying to egg him on and make matters worse.
Could that not have been avoided? Maybe the OP could have learned a valueable lesson and moved on to become a good member rather than get shamed
into believeing this site is a bad as he now believes it to be. How sad that some members feel the need.
Sep 28, 2021, 11:09 PM
Trader Rating: 3
OK Karen
Not a scam, but definitely a poor excuse for a human-being.
Sep 28, 2021, 11:48 PM
Trader Rating: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX
Not a scam, but definitely a poor excuse for a human-being.
If you mean the seller then i agree 100%
I looked up verbal agreement laws for my state,
Here is the nutshell version.
You just need one or more witnesses

A binding, legally enforceable contract can be in writing or oral. ... Generally, other than those required by law to be in writing, oral contracts are enforceable in Florida, especially in situations where one party has performed the obligations of the contract.
Sep 29, 2021, 12:29 AM
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.slick
I have been in the OP'S shoes before. When you drive for over 2 hrs. on an agreed deal and it's a no show it is very dissapointing.
A scam? Maybe just a moral one but that does'nt make it any less painfull and costly. Seems OP was just looking to vent a little and for a sympathic
ear or two. Caps were a bit much but i get it since iv'e been there before. Wonder if the guys making light of his situation have. Douptfull i think.
While some members here were supportive and explained things to the newbie, seems a few others were trying to egg him on and make matters worse.
Could that not have been avoided? Maybe the OP could have learned a valueable lesson and moved on to become a good member rather than get shamed
into believeing this site is a bad as he now believes it to be. How sad that some members feel the need.

Yeah, you're right. I deleted my smartass remark.

Quick Reply