Sep 24, 2021, 09:19 AM
Thread OP

Stocking Difficulties?

Just wondering... I'm waiting to make an order but am holding back waiting for a couple things I want in it to come back in stock.

There are over 80 container ships off the port right now that can't unload, and I'm wondering if that whole situation is why some of the things are so long out of stock?
Any ETA for a next shipment to hit the warehouse?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2021, 05:49 PM
Hi Treeline,

We are expecting the stock to arrive in mid-October. We have had some slight delays due to the excess shipping happening at the moment and delays of ships arriving at the port.

If you add the batteries you are after to your Notify Me List we will email you as soon as stock arrives.

Cheers
Richard
Oct 15, 2021, 06:31 PM
Thread OP
OK. Mid October. Any updates on restocking?
Oct 16, 2021, 04:08 PM
Thread OP
Also just to let you know, all day today and now, your website is down with a "500 Internal Server Error".
Oct 17, 2021, 08:48 PM
Hi Treeline,

We have stock arriving in the next few days. Shipping is a nightmare at the moment due to congestion and the ports are extremely busy. So little old RCBattery.com doesn't get priority at all.

The Website has now been fixed. We had a server issue yesterday unfortunitly. Mu apologies for the inconveniance

Warm regards
Richard
Oct 31, 2021, 12:05 PM
Thread OP
Well, a "few days" has turned into two full weeks and still no product.

It's apparent that this "shipping crisis" is going to be a long ride.

https://medium.com/@ryan79z28/im-a-t...d-bbe0ebac6a91

Quick Reply