This thread is privately moderated by solentlife, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 22, 2021, 12:03 PM
Youtube channel : solentlifeuk
Thread OP
Rant

Sick of ignorant single minded idiots !!

There are some really ignorant individuals who frequent forums. The fact that they get banned from other forums - doesn't seem to change their attitude or ways.

You try to accommodate - you go the long road to accept their way of doing things - pointing out that their way is theirs and others have their ways .....

Its a wasted effort .... they keep plugging on ruining good threads - oblivious that literally no positive replies to their self-indulgent posts and videos ....

I understand that the larger a forum membership gets - the likelihood of such idiots increases ... but it still destroys good threads and makes for moderators headaches.

Anyone reading this - I am sure know exactly which idiot I am talking about ....
Latest blog entry: Creality Dual Z kit
to remove ads between posts
Sep 22, 2021, 03:59 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
There are certainly many of them, and some quite truthfully do it for the pleasure of it!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
Sep 22, 2021, 05:34 PM
Fire Marshall Bill
Wow Solent. What set you off Brother?

Elmo Te
Sep 22, 2021, 06:10 PM
Possibly something about bungees?

SteveT.
Sep 23, 2021, 08:22 AM
Ad eos qui nesciunt crepitus
Solentlife's

I'm with you all the way on your sentiments.......which is why I quit writing articles for RCG....

Best of luck with your building and flying.

Keep your nose up in the turns

O_P
Latest blog entry: Control Horns
Sep 23, 2021, 10:36 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
There are certainly many of them, and some quite truthfully do it for the pleasure of it!

SteveT.
I know there are some twisted folk out there ... and yes I've been known to post to create a stir - but not to the extent this guy does ... I don't think he even understands anything outside his own narrow world.

I will not identify him here ... but it would appear that I was right - that some reading this blog know exactly who I am fed up with ...

C'est la vie .............

or

это жизнь
Sep 23, 2021, 12:16 PM
Well, I just checked your posts and found a guy that you appear to be having contentious words with. Wasn’t hard to figure out.

SteveT.
Sep 23, 2021, 01:08 PM
With a slight tweak to your BS filter, you'll be OK.
Sep 23, 2021, 02:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by William A
With a slight tweak to your BS filter, you'll be OK.
Why ? You think I'm full of BS ??

I just 'speak it as I see it' .....
Sep 23, 2021, 03:56 PM
I think William was just suggesting putting somebody on ignore..

SteveT.
Sep 24, 2021, 03:10 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
I think William was just suggesting putting somebody on ignore..

SteveT.
I try to avoid ignore .. I think its just hiding away from the '****' ......

I don't understand - I have repeatedly said each to their own ways .. I have repeatedly explained why I use what I use .... I've been using HiStarts / Bungee since 1980's ............. flying alongside Championship flyers ....

To have a 'beach-bum' then come along and destroy good threads - this is not first one he's done this ..... in fact he's been banned from other forums ...

Oh Well ..... s**t happens !!

i have a Business trip for next 6 days ... so I can throw my efforts that way for a while !
Sep 24, 2021, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solentlife
You think I'm full of BS ??
How in the heck did you come up with that ?

But ya, meant either the ignore list here or the one built in your head.
Sep 24, 2021, 11:28 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by William A
How in the heck did you come up with that ?

But ya, meant either the ignore list here or the one built in your head.
Just quick reading replies ... was just a little confused !!

No worries ....

Cheers
Nigel
Oct 02, 2021, 04:16 AM
Thread OP
The individual concerned has just sent me the most ridiculous message you could imagine !

Considering that he has throughout threads posted snide innuendos and insults about myself and others - because we do not want to praise and conform exactly to his blinkered single-minded ways - that I have had to resort to reporting him on various occasions - he is under the mistaken idea that I am breaking RCG rules.

The fact that RCG hid his last one I reported - that in itself indicates I was on the correct side of the RCG Rule Line and he was not.

I really despair of some people in the world - who cannot accept they are but a tiny bit of a much larger affair.

I will not put him on ignore - that IMHO defeats the purpose of trying to get through to him to change his attitude to others ...

He must have a very sad life ..

Quick Reply