This thread is privately moderated by RCWorks, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 22, 2021, 10:05 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Is it really domesticated?

Dogs have been owned and through genetics/breeding you have the 100s of breeds we have today...

The cat? Not so much. Relatively a new comer to indoor living, it's more of an arrangement. You hangout and kill of the rodents and I will give you a place to stay and food. Other than that with the exception of a few breeds they are the mammal version of a shark.

It wasn't all that long ago if you were found the be the keeper of a cat they would build a fire in your honor and roast YOU for being a witch.

A feral cat and I'm talking house cat size could tear you up bad if it had a mind to.

I was in the yard with my morning coffee, my cat likes to sit with me and it hit me, I'm harboring a midget mountain lion...

Top is my cat Goose, the bottom is a picture of Messi, a mountain lion living as a house cat. I hate to say it but Messi is the more domesticated cat.
Latest blog entry: Tornados and no power...
to remove ads between posts
Sep 22, 2021, 07:58 PM
Being part lion, we are very untamed if only because we don't vote for who we're told to.

Quick Reply