This thread is privately moderated by ceetownn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 21, 2021, 12:08 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Tarot t18 octocopter , Naza, zenmuse h3 3d gimbal

PARTING OUT NOW! Unless someone wants the whole thing! prices at the bottom. Make offer for everything....

this ain't no piece of crap Chinese drone this is one of the best known brands in the industry. badass industrial drone that I'm selling on the cheap because I don't fly anymore. Only a couple things needed to get this industrial photography drone going. you will have to do some stuff to get this drone going so don't think it's ready to fly out the box....super value for drone that can't be bought.

-Tarot t18 body
-Hobbywing 30amp ESC's 8 quantity.
-Tarot 320kv motors- 8 quantity
-Spektrum 6600t reciever with telemetry and external satalite.
-Zenmuse DJI h3 3d gimbal
-Naza v2 gps with satellite and remote LED full system.
-5ghz video transmitter
-8 carbon fiber props
-1 out of 2 needed 6s 5200 mAh align battery. Almost new.
- iOSD mini on screen display module

Value of new parts at over $1,700, just the body with the motors, ESCs and nothing else value at $1,300.

https://alpha-rc-heli.com/shop/tarot...power-package/

I'm including a bunch more stuff for basically nothing. the camera gimbal alone cost $250 new. Not to mention the 6s 5200 mah battery valued at $125 and it's almost new as well, 4 flights and the 8 carbon fiber props new unused and everything else listed, naza GPS valued at $150 when new. Spektrum Receiver valued at $75 new with satellite. I'm losing a lot of money on this but I just don't fly anymore so no use for me just sitting here. Only problem is I cracked the original legs so I just made my own they still fold up using the original hinge and you come by new originals for $50 online. But honestly I've had no problem with mine and make new homemade ones. But that's basically a non-issue considering all the value on adding with just parts alone and only Asking $450 will consider parting out if the price is right. But anyone smart would want this whole thing because it's going to be a better deal than if I put it out
Last edited by ceetownn; Oct 13, 2021 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Pictures
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2021, 11:06 PM
Thread OP
Lowered price now $450*****
Sep 28, 2021, 12:04 AM
Thread OP
This is literally a smoking how is no one hopping on this. If any one wants any of the parts let me know I am now parting out. Motors value are 50 new asking 20 each obo, ESC's 15 each, would like to sell 4 at a time minimum. Full Naza v2 system iOSD mini and gimbal make offer.
Last edited by ceetownn; Sep 28, 2021 at 12:09 AM.

Quick Reply