Jul 26, 2005, 10:57 PM
Thread OP

Fliton Prodigy

Just bought this 3D/Pattern plane. It arrives tomorrow. Anyone out there already flying this ship? I have heard nothing but great things about Fliton's Quiet Storm and 330 so I am hoping the same is true of the Prodigy.

I like this ships overall size compared to the other two planes. If anyone flys one or has see it fly I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

37-1/2" wingspan, 39-1/2" long, 309 sq. in. wing area, 20 oz. flying weight. High quality, all balsa and light ply construction. Thin carbon rods in the fuselage from nose to tail make it extremely stiff while remaining very light. Prodigy is a 3D or Pattern "Hybrid": you can fly precise and graceful pattern maneuvers or wild and crazy 3D. It tracks smoothly, responds quickly and slows for easy landings. Airplane has been optimized for the AXI 2212/26 motor and Lithium batteries. Will use 3S Lipo 2000 mAh high output batteries.

Anyone have any news to share?

Tigerbug
to remove ads between posts
Jul 26, 2005, 11:10 PM
I'm just finishing up a review which will be online in a few days, I think.

It flies incredibly well. You are in for a treat.

I use a 3S 2100 mah TP pack and I needed 1.5 ounces of lead in the nose.

I'm running an 11x4.7 propeller.

It went together really easily and it flies great. It has been one of the best review experiences I've ever had.

Jim
Latest blog entry: Check in
Jul 30, 2005, 10:03 PM
Thread OP
Jbourke
You didn't say what motor you are using. I am using the recomended AXI 2212/16 and they recomend a APC 9x6 prop.

You are using a much biggr prop so I wondered about your powerplant
Tigerbug

Quick Reply