RCBattery Lipo Contest!

Enter this contest for a chance to win an RCBattery 2200 3s lipo battery!

Splash

Enter For a Chance to Win!!

The fine folks at RCBattery.com are having another contest!

This time you have a chance to win one of their 3 cell 2200 lithium polymer packs!

How

• To enter the contest post in this thread a quote about why you like RCBattery.com's battery packs or service.
  • EXAMPLE - "I trust my planes to RCBattery.com. They ship fast and the batteries are great!"
  • You can enter as many times as you like

How Long?

The contest will run until 10/21/21.

Prizes

15 winners will be picked and each will receive a 3s 2200 Liperior lipo pack.

It's just that easy!!

More About the Pack

Liperior 2200mAh 3S 25C 11.1V Lipo Battery With XT60 Plug

Liperior 2200mAh 3S 25C 11.1V Lipo Battery With XT60 Plug is the perfect Lipo battery for your RC Plane, RC Boat or any RC vehicle that requires this size pack. If power is what youíre looking for then this Lipo battery will not disappoint. This RC battery will provide you with the confidence to maneuver your RC plane through the sky with ease.

The Liperior battery has been developed using two main technologies. Anode and Cathode thin film coating technology, which lowers the internal temperature of the battery cells and improves battery performance, life cycle and safety. The second is Electrolyte Solutions that can provide better output under a high discharge rate. All out packs are developed using a lamination process which allows the batteries to handle higher current during charging and discharging. Liperior RC batteries use smart terminal equipment for matching automation and cells are only assembled when their capacity, internal resistance, voltage, and self-discharge rate are the same. It can increase battery consistency and output reliability. Our research and development team has been working tirelessly to come up with a superior Lipo pack for you, that delivers on quality, power, durability, and price. Which is why we are proud to offer you our Liperior battery range. We believe that our RC batteries are the superior Lithium polymer (Lipo) packs for any RC enthusiast.

Key Features:

• Superior Discharge rate
  • Low Internal Resistance (IR)
  • Outstanding Cycle Performance
  • Ideal for Scale Fixed Wing, RC Helicopters, RC Boats, and Multi-Rotors

Pack Specification:

• Capacity: 2200mAh
  • Cell Count: 3s
  • Voltage: 11.1V
  • Constant Discharge: 25C
  • Peak Discharge: 50C
  • Maximum Charge Rate: 5C
  • Battery Size: 104.5 x 34.5 x 23.5mm
  • Battery Weight: 171
  • Charge Plug: JST-XHR
  • Discharge Plug: XT60
NOTE - Any negative or off-topic posts will be redacted.

Last edited by Jim T.; Sep 22, 2021 at 08:00 AM..
Sep 21, 2021, 09:17 PM
Tommy Toy the Crazy Boy
Good quality at a good price.
Sep 22, 2021, 07:12 AM
The price and quality.
Sep 22, 2021, 07:57 AM
circle flyer
The pack is a pretty yellow.
Sep 22, 2021, 08:19 AM
The best thing to happen to Lipo's in a long, long, time...
Sep 22, 2021, 08:24 AM
Fly Low - Hit Hard
I trust my planes to RCBattery.com. They ship fast and the batteries are great!
Sep 22, 2021, 09:25 AM
They ship fast and the batteries are great!
Sep 22, 2021, 09:32 AM
FPV Ground Pounder
To be honest I haven't tried any batteries from RCBattery.com
Sep 22, 2021, 09:53 AM
tic
tic
thunderscreech
I measured wrong when ordering Liperior pro batteries (two 5s packs for 10s) and when they arrived they didn't fit in my plane. I was worried they would be difficult to return but they graciously took them back and gave me a refund almost immediately. Try that with hobbyking
Sep 22, 2021, 10:27 AM
📌📌📌📌📌📌
two free packs would be better than just one unit
Sep 22, 2021, 10:45 AM
Bigfly
I trust my multirotors to RCBattery.com because they have solid batteries that give me the power I need!!!
Sep 22, 2021, 10:56 AM
Price, Quality and Richard's attention to details and customers
Sep 22, 2021, 11:02 AM
RCG -Minus Member
The C ratings are far closer to reality than most other brands. You wonít see them selling a 100C pack because they donít exist.
Latest blog entry: Nall in the Fall '21
Sep 22, 2021, 02:18 PM
circle flyer
I like yellow.
Sep 22, 2021, 07:13 PM
I trust the packs and Richard and have convinced many of the guys I fly with to do the same. Prices are reasonable as well

Quick Reply