RC Paraglider Ridge Soaring in Liechtenstein

If this video of RC paragliding doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will.

Splash

Fantastic Video of RC Paragliding

If this video of RC paragliding doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will. It showcases an Opale Split 1.6 paraglider up in the Sareis mountains of Liechtenstein. It's a beautiful location and the conditions look pretty strong, but that doesn't stop the pilot from having a great time. The flying puts on a show with great precision control, ridge soaring and advanced aerobatics. The Split 1.6 handles it all like a champ. I really wish I had a site like that near me, it's just breathtaking and I'm sure it's even more so in person.

What's your favorite place to fly your RC paraglider?

Last edited by Jason Cole; Sep 24, 2021 at 09:40 AM..
Sep 24, 2021, 05:37 AM
RC-addicted
Sorry, but Sareis is NOT in Switzerland, it's in Liechtenstein, a different country, bordering to Switzerland. The video even says so.
Sep 24, 2021, 09:40 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Thanks, Updated.
Sep 24, 2021, 04:33 PM
Fire Marshall Bill
Beautiful. I think you can see about 70% of the country in that video!

Elmo Te
Sep 26, 2021, 07:08 PM
I'm a big fan of soaring RC paragliders. For years I motored around but the past couple I've been focused on soaring.

I'm very familiar with a couple coastal spots in San Diego, California. Now I routinely monitor winds and weather and like soaring along the coast when the winds are right.

I motor around when the winds are light. Once the winds pick up I want to soar!

Jack Z.
San Diego
Last edited by videokahuna; Sep 26, 2021 at 10:14 PM.

Quick Reply