This thread is privately moderated by builts10, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 15, 2021, 03:32 AM
Trader Rating: 13
Thread OP
$3,000.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Blue thunder scale fuselage, 600-700 size align trex 600

So what we have here is a a pair of smart models blue thunder fuselages. 1 is used and other is unassembled. Very rare bird. Looks like all parts are there including 3 blade rotor head. This is not an item up for shipping. I'm not taking the chance and neither should you. Also with the package is 2 trex 600 frames. Both need parts but look solid. I'm not a heli guy. Both have servos ds610 and ds620. 1 with canopy has 1 servo bare one has 3. 1 has a align brushless other seems to have a scorpion. Also included is a basket filled with parts. Not looking to answer a million questions I have no idea again I'm not a heli guy. You're more than welcome to come check them out. Is it still available messages will be ignored. Low offers Ignored, Im not desperate to sell. WILLING TO ENTERTAIN OFFERS.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2021, 06:02 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Hello, I looked at the pictures, and wanted to post this information. I have been flying RC helicopters since 1987. And for the last 16 years mostly scale helicopters. I love sale stuff. So to who ever is interested, I can assure you that I have never seen a Blue Thunder fuselage made or sold on this side of the pond. This most likely is a kit from Europe and is very, very rare to see this up for sale here in the US. I go to multiple helicopter fun flys in the US and have never seen this model. From the pictures it looks to be in good condition. Unfortunately for me I don’t have the $3000.00 to buy this fuselage, so good luck with the sale. Truly one of a kind helicopter. If this kit comes from Vario from Germany then it would be worth double or more the asking price . Vario is the best manufacturer of scale kits, and Blue Thunder I can assure you was a very limited production run, as it is not offered anymore to anyone for purchase. Again very rare to see this
Sep 15, 2021, 08:31 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireblade47
Hello, I looked at the pictures, and wanted to post this information. I have been flying RC helicopters since 1987. And for the last 16 years mostly scale helicopters. I love sale stuff. So to who ever is interested, I can assure you that I have never seen a Blue Thunder fuselage made or sold on this side of the pond. This most likely is a kit from Europe and is very, very rare to see this up for sale here in the US. I go to multiple helicopter fun flys in the US and have never seen this model. From the pictures it looks to be in good condition. Unfortunately for me I donít have the $3000.00 to buy this fuselage, so good luck with the sale. Truly one of a kind helicopter. If this kit comes from Vario from Germany then it would be worth double or more the asking price . Vario is the best manufacturer of scale kits, and Blue Thunder I can assure you was a very limited production run, as it is not offered anymore to anyone for purchase. Again very rare to see this
Thank you for your input. I'm getting alot of hell for this ad from here and few other places. Nobody sees the value in it. I'm not looking to give it away and I'm also asking for offers. Others I would complete it just for decoration if it doesn't sell. Definitely not a piece you'll find occasionally, safe to say basically never. I'm glad you took appreciation in this item
Sep 15, 2021, 09:38 AM
Trader Rating: 291
Jesus Freak
do you know if it's a Vario fuse?
Sep 15, 2021, 09:45 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheCross
do you know if it's a Vario fuse?
It's a smart models fuse as far as I know
Sep 15, 2021, 10:40 AM
Trader Rating: 291
Jesus Freak
thanks builts10 just curious aka tire kicking
bump
Sep 15, 2021, 10:45 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheCross
thanks builts10 just curious aka tire kicking
bump
No worries
Sep 15, 2021, 01:41 PM
Trader Rating: 70
Looks like old Century Helicopter or FunKey. The tail brushless motor to drive the fan is the give away. Vario doesn't do that with their fan setup.
Sep 15, 2021, 06:55 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Well guys thanks for the input....... I any case it is a very hard model to find. I have been going to fun flys for 18 years and have never seen one in person. I don’t even think Vario made a Blue Thunder. It would be a very cool scale project
Best of luck in the sale
Sep 15, 2021, 06:57 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireblade47
Well guys thanks for the input....... I any case it is a very hard model to find. I have been going to fun flys for 18 years and have never seen one in person. I donít even think Vario made a Blue Thunder. It would be a very cool scale project
Best of luck in the sale
Thanks fireblade. Glad you enjoyed seeing one pop up at least

Quick Reply