This thread is privately moderated by the.ronin., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 14, 2021, 09:33 PM
Trader Rating: 14
Thread OP
$175.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

ImpulseRC Apex 5" Analog 6S PNP(No Rx) - TMotor Blackbird (read description)

This priced to sell 5" analog quad was my backup Apex equipped with some premium parts:

* Holybro Kakute F7 AIO FC
* T-Motor Blackbird 2207 1950KV motors
* Spedix LS40 32-bit Slim ESCs
* Holybro Atlatl VTX
* Foxeer Cat Micro FPV Camera

It does not include an RX ( soldered 4-pin connector is there for a Crossfire) and also does not include a VTX antenna. Also please note that motor #2 may be faulty. All other components should be in perfect working order. I have connected the FC to Betaflight to ensure that it connects fine (see pic below). Otherwise, I have since migrated to sub-250g builds and don't even have XT60 lipos to really test this quad. That is why this is being sold as is.

And since I'll have no use for them anymore, I'll throw in a ton of T-Motor props as well as extra hardware including the coyote brown plastic parts. There should be at least one full Apex hardware kit among all the screws and bolts as well.

$175 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Flat Rate (large box to ensure ample padding to protect the quad).
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply