Sep 14, 2021, 09:33 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

What happened to RCFlightDeck?

I recently used RCFlightDeck to sign up for the Best in the West Jet Rally (Oct 12-17, Buttonville, CA). But when I search for events, I only find 2 in the whole USA listed there. It used to be full of every RC event. I don't know if this is just the pandemic (maybe there aren't many events happening), or if I am doing something wrong in the search, or if this site is no longer the default place to list events, or something else.

So what is the most complete source for event notices these days? I see a listing in AMA magazine every month, and also a forum here on RCGroups for event listings.
Sep 21, 2021, 07:40 PM
-insert witty saying here-
I used it to advertise our swap meet back when I ran the event. It was "ok" software.

I remember a sour grapes email from Kranitz about the AMA not buying the software to run their events, and that the service was shutting down. That was in 2019.

Quick Reply